• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Media/GlobalPost.com/Mexican hitman

Over time there have been comments here that the mainstream Boston media will not print any story or op ed that is pro gun. Especially the Globe.

I had seen a story on Greater Boston (PBS) about a new legitimate International news site called Global Post and the owners are definitely old Boston major media players.

There is a story there now, an interview with a Mexican drug cartel hitman which I think is very biased; that the 'problem' in Mexico is caused by American sourced guns.

I posted a comment that I thought the story was biased and after being reviewed by a moderator my comments are posted. I will admit I am surprised.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/mexico/090506/interview-hitman

Bill

There's no way this guy's story passes the sniff test.

The police in most of the cities of Mexico are bad armed, so we had better power of fire than them. They are getting stuff, even the grenades, on the Internet and asking them to be sent to Mexico City. They bring it to your house, there's no inspection, theres; nothing, cuz in Mexico, nothing happens.

If that's the case, I have got to spend more time on the internet. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom