• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Meanwhile in Virginia.....

Ipe

Seeing as our fair commonwealth has gone full 'tard and had a legal contitutional lobotomy..... I thought I'd just share something I saw today.

This is the sign out in front of a local seaside Ace Hardware store. The was no pants wetting, shorts shatting, or knicker twisting to be seen anywhere. Inside was a nice assortment of Glocks, shotguns, and evil, killy, black modern sporting rifles. All out in the open and viewable by the impressionable children (and their parents who were not demanding action) who come in to buy chicken necks to go crabbing with.

Amazing what a few miles and an arbitrary line drawn on a map will do for you.

6aa0e961d21a1fc4472621c7fa237183.jpg

What could a cooler possibly do that would be worth that!

Keep ice in it for over a week. But others have caught on and there are cheaper alternatives that do 'almost' as well in the real world.

My bro-in-law has Yeti stuff, he's an accountant and he blew a gasket when the cheaper stuff was just as good.

Years ago when MA. was semi normal, just before they put something in the kids milk to turn them into the moon bats of today.I remember going into the hardware store in JP to buy a pocket knife,and they would have a small section of guns&ammo for sale.

Years ago when MA. was semi normal, just before they put something in the kids milk to turn them into the moon bats of today.I remember going into the hardware store in JP to buy a pocket knife,and they would have a small section of guns&ammo for sale.

My dad had a universal M1 carbine that he got from woolworth on moody street in waltham.

The hardware store in my hometown of Pepperell MA still has a small ammo locker, small assortment and pretty crazy prices but still cool.. It's a Truevalue Hardware

I bought a M1, M1 carbine, M1917 Enfield, M96 Mauser, No4Mk1 Lee Enfield and a Mk IIINo1Lee Enfield from Woolworths and I can remember going into Sears as a kid and they had an aisle full of rifles and shotguns.

The Aubuchon Hardware in my town stocks a selection a handgun calibers, and 5.56. at the register.

The hardware store in my town has a Ruger piston-driven AR for sale. I'm not kidding, I'm not making this up. It's in a simple cage along with a couple other firearms next to the ammo cage. 'course that's in Richmond Hill, Georgia...

Back
Top Bottom