Meanwhile, in Maine......

Democratic gun control initiatives are the reason there is no room in my safe...or the other safe I had to buy after Obama got re-elected.

My saving grace is that my bride fully understands the intent and purpose of the Second Amendment.

LePage seems like a cool governor. unfortunately the mainstream media only features him when something slightly stupid is said. they try very hard to portray him as a fool. it's frustrating but not surprising.

NH should pick up LePage.

I said that myself in another thread.
When he's term limited out in Maine, there's no legal reason why he couldn't run for governor in NH.
It's also not unprecedented, others have served as governor of one state and then later another, but it hasn't happened in about 100 years.

I said that myself in another thread.
When he's term limited out in Maine, there's no legal reason why he couldn't run for governor in NH.
It's also not unprecedented, others have served as governor of one state and then later another, but it hasn't happened in about 100 years.

Has to live there for 7 years first.

I'd vote for that. WTF I voted for crazier fcking combos than that before. Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale ring a bell? Dick Nixon and Spiro Agnew? John McCain and Sarah Palin ? Hell I even voted for Bill Clinton once I might need to rethink my voting process. But the savior is my all time fav Ronnie Reagan 2 x's.

Last edited:
LePage seems like a cool governor. unfortunately the mainstream media only features him when something slightly stupid is said. they try very hard to portray him as a fool. it's frustrating but not surprising.

Low-hanging fruit, because he has regularly said things that are extremely stupid.

I generally love his comments about guns, but he makes me cringe when he talks about the drug war.

Back
Top Bottom