• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Meanwhile in free states...Sales of Silencers Skyrocketing Following O’s Exec Orders

Ive never wanted a suppressor until you *******s started talking about them. dammit!

+1. I shot a .22 through one a while back and the damn thing sounded like a pellet gun. I couldn't believe my ears...well, I guess it would go without saying since it is a silencer.[lol]

Any consensus on a MA resident building registering and possessing a suppressor in a family property in NH via a trust? Obviously would never be brought into MA.

I suppose I should just call the BATFE.

Any consensus on a MA resident building registering and possessing a suppressor in a family property in NH via a trust? Obviously would never be brought into MA.

You should at least own a solvent catch made out of a maglite and the right size freeze plugs.

if i could spare the coin silencerco has released some coooooool shit recently.

Bro, that little 9mm/300blk can has me rethinking a few projects for this year.

I don't see why not, anyone can be a trustee, so long as it stays out of MA I can't see it being an issue.

yeah, that would be it for me too. I would like something to quiet down my .45 in case I need to use it in the house at night.

Bro, that little 9mm/300blk can has me rethinking a few projects for this year.

I don't see why not, anyone can be a trustee, so long as it stays out of MA I can't see it being an issue.

fap @ that can. omfg.

and as for the trust thing... yeah, it just can't come into MA. don't expect the ATF to not give you a hard time if you put a MA address on there though for the transfer if you guys do a form 4. for a form 1 just have a buddy up in NH or a family member as a co-trustee and drunkenly smash one together out of a flashlight in a shed after engraving and stamp if you choose.

Back
Top Bottom