Meanwhile, in Detroit...

schnips

NES Member
http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/02/05/020512-news-detroit-vigilantes-1-5/
“We got to have a little Old West up here in Detroit. That’s what it’s gonna take,” Detroit resident Julia Brown told The Daily.

The last time Brown, 73, called the Detroit police, they didn’t show up until the next day. So she applied for a permit to carry a handgun and says she’s prepared to use it against the young thugs who have taken over her neighborhood, burglarizing entire blocks, opening fire at will and terrorizing the elderly with impunity.

“I don’t intend to be one of their victims,” said Brown, who has lived in Detroit since the late 1950s. “I’m planning on taking one out.”

Cities like this have officials that "get it": the ability to defend one's self is a right, not some sham allowed us by some jackass moonbat liberal.

We ought to take Mumbles and Bloomberg and send their bodyguards home. Let both of them feel like their citizens do, daily...And, god forbid, if they have to defend themselves, slap them in a prison cell until their court date. Let these two a**h***s see what their law-abiding citizens face, daily, based upon their ignorant, hoplophobic ruling.

a**h***s like these two idiots make me sick [puke2]

I'll just leave this right here....

Last edited by a moderator:
Cities like this have officials that "get it": the ability to defend one's self is a right, not some sham allowed us by some jackass moonbat liberal.

A) Deeetroit mayors have been libtartds for as long as anyone can remember.

B) The current mayor of Deeetroit is a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns

C) The mayor of Deeetroit, like the mayor of every other city and town in Michigan, has no say over who gets to carry or buy guns in his city. The Michigan Legislature has ruled and the game is over.

A) Deeetroit mayors have been libtartds for as long as anyone can remember.

B) The current mayor of Deeetroit is a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns

C) The mayor of Deeetroit, like the mayor of every other city and town in Michigan, has no say over who gets to carry or buy guns in his city. The Michigan Legislature has ruled and the game is over.

[wink] Ok, the STATE understands that idiot mayors won't make the right calls, so the STATE has stepped in and overridden the mayor's opinion. That better? [smile]

Back
Top Bottom