• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Me,nh constitutional carry.

I Literally am. I tried to explain it to him a million times. He wouldn’t take my word for it so I wanted to show him responses. He’s listening to cops that he knows. Their word is gospel. Even when they’re wrong.
Anyone who relies on cops/LGS/instructors for legal advice pertaining to firearms deserves whatever trouble that gets them into.

I Literally am. I tried to explain it to him a million times. He wouldn’t take my word for it so I wanted to show him responses. He’s listening to cops that he knows. Their word is gospel. Even when they’re wrong.
Cops are worthless for legal advice.

One, at a competition, was telling people how "post" Healey lowers weren't legal. I couldn't hold it anymore and told him to show me the law or stop talking. He shut up for a while, an hour later started again and I asked for the law again.

This reminds me of the time I found a bunch of 16ga deer slugs at KTP (I think) and without thinking grabbed them and ran to the register (to avoid all the other 16ga deer hunters from buying them, lol). I showed the cashier my LTC and my NH P&R License (neither ME nor NH were Cons. Carry then) and asked if they would work to buy ammo.
I was told only cash, check or credit card.

It really sucks what living in Mass can do to your sense of legality.

Back
Top Bottom