• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

McCAIN TRIES TO GAG GUN ORGS !

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
ANTI-GUN BILL ALERT! Senate bill 2128, introduced by John McCain would require orginazations such as "Gun Owners of America, NRA ect." to notify the senate in advance if they were to alert members about anti-gun legistration.
Look into this bill and contact your senators.
Get more info at www.gunowners.org

Senile fool. Another one of his attacks on the 1st.
Ya that's it, tell everyone what you're gonna do before you do it.
JERK.

[angry] [angry] [angry] [angry] [angry]

What is happening to our country! Register communications with the government 21 days before sending it out!

This is right up there with campaign gag orders on interest groups... aka campang finance reform.

While I respect his service to our country, I agree with the "senile old fool" sentiment. What an ass.

Matt

matt said:
While I respect his service to our country, I agree with the "senile old fool" sentiment. What an ass.

calling him an ass is being nice. he wants to be president and this is one of his ways of cuddling up to the left.

Frickin' ridiculous...

But did you see the mention of the "Michael and Me" movie on the bottom of the linked page? Has anybody seen this? It sounds hysterical.

inq.gif

I wonder if the SOCUS just looks at the bill and goes 'Umm, no.' If they don't, god, I don't know what to think. For one it can be seen as an infringement on the 1st Amendment, again. (Key operating words are 'seen as').

Back
Top Bottom