• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

McCain / Palin sign donations ??

hi All , i reside in Rockland County and the republican party here is asking for a donation for McCain / Palin lawn signs , is this going on state wide ?
, just checking , please post , smiley

whatever you have to pay for the sign is less than what it is going to cost you if BO gets elected.

Look at some other posts to get more info.

My situation

But I find it a little odd that I want to support McCain with a sign that will be seen by at least 5000 cars a day and I have to pay for one. The politicians, both parties are spending hundreds of millions of dollars on their campaigns and I am still being asked for a donation. Someone is making a buck..

or two every four years.

I've turned down free road signs up here in NH... try Salem, Nashua, or Manchester.

hi All , i reside in Rockland County and the republican party here is asking for a donation for McCain / Palin lawn signs , is this going on state wide ?
, just checking , please post , smiley

Rockland County ... NY? I lived there for two years. Nothing is free.

The signs cost the campaign $$$, every dollar spent on a sign is a dollar less that can be spent to counter the millions more BO has raised and is spending on TV ads. Consider the price paid for the sign as a small donation to the cause.

Back
Top Bottom