MC1sc or G43

For $320 out the door the mossberg isn’t a bad choice.I have never shot one and own glocks but I see the value and wouldn’t be be concerned. We all have guns we don’t use in the safe 😉

Big AL was saying the 43x was printing , not the 43. 43x has the taller frame. I was looking into the 43X because it has a taller frame , thought it would be more comfortable. I had purchased a 43 frame and thinking about doing a build, but have not started it yet.

How is a guy named Big Al not able to conceal a 43X?

I’m just narrow cams and I still swap between a full size 1911 and a G43 w/+3 mag extension, just depends how much my body hurts when I wake up that day which one I put on. Nothing to do with printing.

You’re duly licensed by the state IE fully semi automatic legal. Carry what works for you, don’t handcuff yourself by worrying if you’ll startle some rando fag on the street because bumpy shirt. Dudes these days prolly looking at your junk anyway and won’t even notice the gun. 👍🏻

I’m just narrow cams and I still swap between a full size 1911 and a G43 w/+3 mag extension, just depends how much my body hurts when I wake up that day which one I put on. Nothing to do with printing.

You’re duly licensed by the state IE fully semi automatic legal. Carry what works for you, don’t handcuff yourself by worrying if you’ll startle some rando fag on the street because bumpy shirt. Dudes these days prolly looking at your junk anyway and won’t even notice the gun. 👍🏻

I was walking into a building with security the other day and the guard held me up. He gave me the stop signal and pointed down toward my waist. “Is that a....” I was sure he saw my full frame pistol printing through the shirt at 1 o’clock. “...knife clipped in your pocket?”

Me: Oh, yeah, that’s my box cutter from work.
Him: Can you take it off and put it in your car?
Me: Sure, no problem.

What a f***ing second, you carry a 1911? I must ask why.

I was walking into a building with security the other day and the guard held me up. He gave me the stop signal and pointed down toward my waist. “Is that a....” I was sure he saw my full frame pistol printing through the shirt at 1 o’clock. “...knife clipped in your pocket?”

Me: Oh, yeah, that’s my box cutter from work.
Him: Can you take it off and put it in your car?
Me: Sure, no problem

Dumbass. Get a better holster.

Try something with a claw attachment.

What is a claw you say?

holster-claw-kit-iwbtuckable-960_2000x.jpg

I thought it was bullshit until I ordered one. It held my P10-C grip flush to my side. Looks like a gimmick, it is not.

What a f***ing second, you carry a 1911? I must ask why.

Dumbass. Get a better holster.

Try something with a claw attachment.

What is a claw you say?

holster-claw-kit-iwbtuckable-960_2000x.jpg

I thought it was bullshit until I ordered one. It held my P10-C grip flush to my side. Looks like a gimmick, it is not.
Ummm, because I love it. It’s pretty. It’s heavy. It’s mean. It’s cold. Hearted.

Last edited:

Because I don't wear sweatshirts two sizes too big

I'd like to say I carry OWB about 90% of the time. I don't wear sweatshirts that are two sizes too big. Every now and then, if I reach for something at DeMoulas, my sweatshirt may ride high and show the holster, but nothing ever happens. If you have your firearm in a nice holster, and don't look like a hood rat, you will be fine.

Holsters are important like stated look at finding something with a claw or wing to try. In my opinion its stupid to cheap out on the holster as it’s almost as important to what your putting into it. If your uncomfortable cant get to it etc move on to another one. It sucks as they can get expensive especially trying to outfit a bunch of different firearms. Another reason I like to keep things simple glocks and 1911s many holsters fit many different guns.
Here’s a few good designs.
Tier one
T rex
JM custom kydex

Because I don't wear sweatshirts two sizes too big
Neither do I. Maybe it’s the diff between OWB and IWB (how I carry). Plus I don’t care if anybody inadvertently sees anything, they need to mind their own business at that point.

Back
Top Bottom