• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maxxtech 380

Has anyone used this stuff. It is very reasonably priced for brass cased ammo. I believe it is actually made by Tula.
I was going to purchase a case of it.

thoughts?
Thanks

Bought it, I will report after I shoot some. The price was good and I have had no issuse with the 9MM brass max and it seems to be the same stuff but in 380. It also appears that they have 100rd can of 9 steel cased.

Bought it, I will report after I shoot some. The price was good and I have had no issuse with the 9MM brass max and it seems to be the same stuff but in 380. It also appears that they have 100rd can of 9 steel cased.

So, do you mean "BrassMaxx" in .380, and not "MaxxTech"?

Has anyone used this stuff. It is very reasonably priced for brass cased ammo. I believe it is actually made by Tula.
I was going to purchase a case of it.

thoughts?
Thanks

I just grabbed some, haven't shot it yet but it looks like the just renamed the brassmaxx.

Im hoping to try it out this week

Thread bump.

Torture tested my new CZ-85 (not picky) last night again with Tula, WWB, and a few other shit brands of 9mm. I had one FTF, the CZ's first. MaxxTech ammo. I'd avoid it. I avoid 2 ammo makes, Thunderbolt and now MaxxTech.

Plus, Perfecta brass cased 9mm was $9.87 at walmart. AVOID MaxxTech.

Thread bump.

Torture tested my new CZ-85 (not picky) last night again with Tula, WWB, and a few other shit brands of 9mm. I had one FTF, the CZ's first. MaxxTech ammo. I'd avoid it. I avoid 2 ammo makes, Thunderbolt and now MaxxTech.

Plus, Perfecta brass cased 9mm was $9.87 at walmart. AVOID MaxxTech.

Strange. the 9mm Maxx seems fine. The Perfecta (9mm and .380) I've used has all been underpowered, and caused the only jams I've ever had in a Glock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom