• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maximum time to receive LTC after application

The 40 limit is unenforceable.
Even if this is "unenforceable", you can still show the law and the documentation to the Board of Selectmen, or Mayor, put it in the local newspaper pointing it out, etcetera. Make them at least be put on a pedestal with a spotlight. Nobody likes that, and law enforcement does ABSOLUTELY NOT like to be shown breaking the law!

Even if this is "unenforceable", you can still show the law and the documentation to the Board of Selectmen, or Mayor, put it in the local newspaper pointing it out, etcetera. Make them at least be put on a pedestal with a spotlight. Nobody likes that, and law enforcement does ABSOLUTELY NOT like to be shown breaking the law!
There were many in Framingham politics that would openly agree that the Healy guidance was overreach and outside her authority, BUT it's ok because it accomplishes the goal (getting rid of guns). I would expect a similar reaction to bringing up the abuse of the 40 day deadline. Probably get the LO a promotion.

I know of a Framingham resident that is ~120 days, and counting, from application. Probably longer, actually....they may have put their app in before the first of the year, as I don't believe that they had the now-required in-person interview.
ETA: Just checked, it's going on five months.....

That’s assuming we had a normal government that actually cared about anything more the communist agenda and filling their pockets before the next election cycle.

A PD is screwing with a buddy of mine, he is contacting COMM2A and probably Neil as well.

This si retarded, wasn't there some lawsuit a while back that Comm2A won? ... how can this not apply to every PD?

It is almost pointless to contact anyone since they can continue to do whatever they want.

Isn't there anything FPC or SAF can do to stop this jerking around they all seem to do? It is almost like they do it randomly, yet part of a more elaborate "system" or network where they collaborate to just jerk everybody around. Collusion? Racketeering?

The only thing that can be done is to get licensing struck down completely based on racial grounds.
Pretty much every licensing law was put on the books to stop a disenfranchised minority group from being armed.

This is mass. They don't care.

About the only traction you can get is through a rep/senator, assuming they see value in you as a constituent.

In MA, the town people will look at that and think:

1. Glad they make it hard to get guns.

2. OMG, my neighbor owns guns!!!! .... they will proceed to tell all their friends at the country club you own guns.

3. They will post about it on the town FB page.

The PD will laugh and might delay it further as retaliation. Go spend money on a lawyer, they don't care, they will apologize after you spend money and laugh about it.

All you will accomplish is let everyone know you own guns.

In MA, the town people will look at that and think:

1. Glad they make it hard to get guns.

2. OMG, my neighbor owns guns!!!! .... they will proceed to tell all their friends at the country club you own guns.

3. They will post about it on the town FB page.

The PD will laugh and might delay it further as retaliation. Go spend money on a lawyer, they don't care, they will apologize after you spend money and laugh about it.

All you will accomplish is let everyone know you own guns.
Sadly this is dead on

Back
Top Bottom