• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maximum Reciprocity Achieved! (9 CCW Permits)

My bad ill purchase my yeet cannon in 40 and ball out
Here you go ya cheap Bastid.

300px-HipointJCP40SW.jpg

My final thoughts are this entire process is stupid and retarded. This doesn't improve public safety at all and only seeks to fuel the prison industrial complex through victimless crimes. This is totally unconstitutional not just under the 2A but the Full Faith & Credit Clause of the U.S. Constitution. I sincerely hope one day down the road FPC/GOA signs myself & SOTAR as plaintiffs in a national reciprocity lawsuit because even with all these permits it is still legally impossible for us to carry in OR, CA, HI, IL & NY.
Very impressive. This paragraph is sadly spot on. What is even worse is in some of the commie states, like NJ for example, even if your self defense shooting is justifiable all it takes is one politically funded/motivated DA to cost you some freedom, lots of money and at worst ruin your life.

F-ck all the naysayers, the feat is impressive. A lot more impressive than the f-ggots that buy a ticket to 30 different stadiums and travel the country watching baseball.

Very impressive. This paragraph is sadly spot on. What is even worse is in some of the commie states, like NJ for example, even if your self defense shooting is justifiable all it takes is one politically funded/motivated DA to cost you some freedom, lots of money and at worst ruin your life.

F-ck all the naysayers, the feat is impressive. A lot more impressive than the f-ggots that buy a ticket to 30 different stadiums and travel the country watching baseball.

What if I traveled to all 30 stadiums twice? [smile]

JK ... baseball is the .40 of sports.

It’s really crazy how much hate one can get for doing this. I don’t know if it’s jealousy or just people trolling.
Any really hate is likely from people that don't like guns. I'm old enough and so jaded, though, that my first thought was, "wow, running around paying $10k to ask permission from .gov is not on my list of things to do".

But, thirty plus years ago, I didn't really realize that our government is filled with evil people there for their own self-enrichment that hate us. Now, I hate them back. Like someone else suggested, it would be great if this could somehow be used put a stick in the government's eye over licensing. Talk about a poll tax of epic proportions.

Congrats, I guess? 😊

I don't remember but it seemed really smaht at the time
In fighting over the wording under imminent threat of the 7th Circuit writing it for them, the IL legislature cut and mashed up the reciprocity and non-resident applicant sections of the draft bill; what passed allowed only people from states with comparable license requirements to apply for a non-res license... and there's no reciprocity. I.e., the requirements for reciprocity became the requirements to even allow someone from a state to apply for a non-res. I think at this point only Hawaii, New Mexico, South Carolina and Virginia residents are allowed... to apply.

Back
Top Bottom