Maura's Web Page on Assault Weapons. "Support for Ban" tab.

Nice though.

But I am sick of tire of all these gofundme pages and causes (not just talking gunnery worlds here, talking bout in general. Enough already.

Where does it stop?

[h=1]Guns That Are Not Assault Weapons[/h]

Q: Are there examples or categories of weapons that are not assault weapons?
Yes. Many rifles, shotguns, and pistols are not assault weapons, and therefore are not “copies or duplicates” of enumerated assault weapons. For example, the following are not assault weapons under G.L. c. 140, § 121:

• Any handgun on the current version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster, available here ;
Um...new Glocks hassle free from the LGS then???

- - - Updated - - -

and lower

No. The Enforcement Notice makes no change to the list of handguns, including semi-automatic pistols, approved for sale in Massachusetts. The most recent list (August 2016) is available here . The Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban does prohibit the sale of five semi-automatic pistols, the INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and the Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil. Only these weapons and copies or duplicates of these specific pistols are prohibited under the ban, and none appear on the approved list.

No mention of the AG list

Forget billboards and media adds. Her Highness the Oligarch has already won that front. Shes been on Greater Boston, and enought talk shows to have won that battle. The petitions and legislature are dead too. You want to spend any $$$ on something then please give to 2A, GOAL, ETC.........

I'd like to know why there isn't a Against the Ban tab. Where do I send a bill for her being able to use tax payer money to fund her own cheerleading section on a web site that is to provide legal guidance?

http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/awbe.html

2hozioz.png
[/IMG]

If you file a formal complaint with the Ethics Commission they will sanction her for this, but the most that will happen is that they force removal of that tab and tell her not to do it again. It's not legal to do this with public money, but the public and politicians couldn't care less.

[/LIST]
Um...new Glocks hassle free from the LGS then???

[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

and lower

No mention of the AG list[/FONT]

Ok this is something I've been wondering about for a while but been leary of the NES beatdown i'm gonna get.

Why, if the AG doesn't allow dealers to sell Glocks, are they on the list at all?

I can only guess that she, and her predecessors, just don't give a flying eff about even the appearance of the whole situation. I mean, get em off the list or let us buy them.

Ok, how funny would it be if someone posted pictures of Gangsters and ISIS solders saying "I Support Maura's Gun Ban" [rofl]

Ok this is something I've been wondering about for a while but been leary of the NES beatdown i'm gonna get.

Why, if the AG doesn't allow dealers to sell Glocks, are they on the list at all?

I can only guess that she, and her predecessors, just don't give a flying eff about even the appearance of the whole situation. I mean, get em off the list or let us buy them.

Sorry to be the first to do this to you . . .

You've been here >3 yrs and have no idea about the EOPS List and the non-existent AG "list"? I suggest opening the EOPS List and reading the header paragraphs. It should answer your question (teaching someone to fish vs. giving one a fish).

If you file a formal complaint with the Ethics Commission they will sanction her for this, but the most that will happen is that they force removal of that tab and tell her not to do it again. It's not legal to do this with public money, but the public and politicians couldn't care less.

We should do this at least to get it off the site. It really is wrong that our tax dollars are not only going to her fight for this, but also for the media (and government website) pure propaganda.

Her web page "search" function does not work. I plugged in Douchebag, and it found no results?

au contrere mon frere
I think that is " on the contrary my friend" in French ( which I do not speak). It would be headline news. The moon bats would go apeshit. It doesn't have to be nasty or derogatory; just factual and to the point.

There would be a run on panties due to twisting.
They are used to having total control of the narative thanks to a bought and paid for media.
Anything that shines the light of truth is like showing a cross to Dracula.

As I recall, the idea(s) of billboard(s) have been discussed in full here in the past. With what it would cost to have a message put on one that is in some obscure, out of the way location that nobody would see, the money would be much better utilized to support comm2a, GOAL, NSSF, etc.
JMO, YMMV

ETA:
....or it could be used to hire one of the aforementioned "professional hackers" to collapse the whole 'house of cards'. [wink] [laugh]

Last edited:
The political/legal process is too slow, we should not resolve ourselves to such a fight. It's their battlefield and they hold the high ground. we need multiple fronts. Need to hit hard and fast. It may not change things initially, but it will damage them. I see the billboard in Somerville off 93 all the time with BS on it. It would definitely send a message to post something there.

Anyone know now how to hack into one of these things. Can't be that hard. Especially if people know what they are doing. Unfortunately, I have trouble navigating Windows 10.

As 2A defenders you all should know better than to play the enemies game. Yes we must seek Legal means to defend ourselves but we also need to be offensive. The 2A community has resigned itself to a defensive position and it only takes time to break down the walls. Cmon there are a lot of smart guys on here. Let's take the fight to them. Put them on their heels for once. If we cannot win a simple battle we will never win the war. Stand up guys.
remember perception is 90% of reality. It's classic democrat/commie strategy. If you tell a lie long enough it becomes truth. Well we don't need to lie. We just need to expose their lies without prejudice. Name them. Call them out.

In an election year put them in a bad light as well.

Maura's Stunt

Legislative inaction

Waste taxpayer millions

We get all the LGS, NES Goal, comm2a, local clubs etc to donate to the cause. Set up a little LLC to collect and pay the advertisement firms. Probably need some in house IT professionals to create advertising ( which I'm sure we already have here) and viola'. A perfect public FU to all who support tyranny.

Hey Goal, Comm2a, NSSC. YES I'm calling you out. I can't do this alone. I'm an idea guy. You have the organizations in place. Utilize them. We pay you to be pro active not re-active Now bring it. We will fund you.

Im sick of the pussyfooting.

We get all the LGS, NES Goal, comm2a, local clubs etc to donate to the cause. Set up a little LLC to collect and pay the advertisement firms. Probably need some in house IT professionals to create advertising ( which I'm sure we already have here) and viola'. A perfect public FU to all who support tyranny.

Hey Goal, Comm2a, NSSC. YES I'm calling you out. I can't do this alone. I'm an idea guy. You have the organizations in place. Utilize them. We pay you to be pro active not re-active Now bring it. We will fund you.

I appreciate the desire, but let me give you a reality check. Associate of mine, financial guy, conservative....normally votes Republican. Well, he can't stand Trump and is voting for Gary Johnson. Tried to appeal to his sense of law and order and discussed the AG overreach. His reaction was he doesn't think people should have semi autos and he thinks Seth Moulton makes a lot of sense. Long story short, advertising is not going to change public opinion in this state.

In the meantime, maybe prepared to be the test case, if your record is clean and you are that dedicated to the cause.

Oh Boy. [rolleyes] Another ready to jump off the ledge.

P.S World is full of Idea guys. Its doers that are needed now.[wink]

Last edited:
Sorry to be the first to do this to you . . .

You've been here >3 yrs and have no idea about the EOPS List and the non-existent AG "list"? I suggest opening the EOPS List and reading the header paragraphs. It should answer your question (teaching someone to fish vs. giving one a fish).

I've been here >3 years and been a card carrying gun owner since 1981 lol. Having said that, i've learned more about mass gun laws in that last 3 than the previous 30+.

this header? still doesn't answer my question,

APPROVED FIREARMS ROSTER 08-2016This Roster Supersedes All Previous RostersThis roster has been compiled in accordance with M.G.L. c.140, § 131¾ and 501 CMR 7.00. Itcontains weapons determined by Massachusetts approved independent testing laboratories tohave satisfactorily completed the testing requirements of M.G.L. c. 140, § 123; clauses 18th; 19th;20th; and 21st. The reports resulting from said tests were reviewed by the Gun Control AdvisoryBoard and those makes and models listed herein were subsequently approved by the Secretary ofPublic Safety and Security as having complied with the statutory handgun testing provisions ofM.G.L. c. 140, § 123

am i the only one that doesn't see a disconnect? I can see they are approved by a different authority and maybe that's all there is to it.

am i the only one that doesn't see a disconnect? I can see they are approved by a different authority and maybe that's all there is to it.

Guns are tested by a designated lab and submitted to the gun control advisory board who rules on the fit of the gun. That rule is then sent to EOPS to overturn or approve, once it is approved by EOPS it makes "the list". Then, the AG comes along and says "ahh, no, public safety" and squashes select firearms on the list without actually editing the list.

I've been here >3 years and been a card carrying gun owner since 1981 lol. Having said that, i've learned more about mass gun laws in that last 3 than the previous 30+.

this header? still doesn't answer my question,

I guess that I actually have to give you a fish instead of teaching you how (where) to fish!!!! [rolleyes]

Try reading down a few paragraphs on that page!
http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/chsb/firearms/approvedfirearmsroster03-2016.pdf

Massachusetts licensed firearms dealers should note that the transfers of handguns are also subject to the Attorney General’s Handgun Sales Regulations, 940 CMR 16.00, et seq. Firearms on this Approved Firearms Roster do not necessarily comply with the requirements of the Attorney General’s Handgun Sales Regulations. Information about those regulations, as well as the Enforcement Notice may be obtained from the Office of the Attorney General and may be accessed on the website of the Attorney General (www.ago.state.ma.us).”

au contrere mon frere
I think that is " on the contrary my friend" in French ( which I do not speak). It would be headline news. The moon bats would go apeshit. It doesn't have to be nasty or derogatory; just factual and to the point.

frere=brother
ami=friend

I would inform your associate that semi-autos have been available for over a century and for most of that time there wasn't a problem. Have him read this:http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2016/01/america-doesnt-have-gun-problem-it-has_4.html and have him watch this:www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE It might help him understand what the real problem is.

I appreciate the desire, but let me give you a reality check. Associate of mine, financial guy, conservative....normally votes Republican. Well, he can't stand Trump and is voting for Gary Johnson. Tried to appeal to his sense of law and order and discussed the AG overreach. His reaction was he doesn't think people should have semi autos and he thinks Seth Moulton makes a lot of sense. Long story short, advertising is not going to change public opinion in this state.

In the meantime, maybe prepared to be the test case, if your record is clean and you are that dedicated to the cause.

Back
Top Bottom