Maura's head would turn red.

I reckon you're gonna get dupe policed

But your observation is spot on

Last edited:
I like how he doesnt like driving his 11.5' tank through his 12' garage door..that's a problem id like to have..
It seemed to me he had alot of live DD. I wana say none of those are live..storage requirements and live grenades just laying around is just bad practice.
that said id be careful handling anything in there..

I like how he doesnt like driving his 11.5' tank through his 12' garage door..that's a problem id like to have..
It seemed to me he had alot of live DD. I wana say none of those are live..storage requirements and live grenades just laying around is just bad practice.
that said id be careful handling anything in there..

From what I read in the ARFCOM thread, he doesn't even have a fire suppression system on the premises.

I couldn't imagine that any insurance agency would even think about covering him even if he did.

Dynamite and ordinance from the 40's, how stable can that shit be?

" I have 13 -M2, 50 cal machine guns"

Now, I have never been one for wealth distribution , but damn ! I want some of that.

" I have 200 machine guns...." That is just not fair.

Wonder total value?

" I have 13 -M2, 50 cal machine guns"

Now, I have never been one for wealth distribution , but damn ! I want some of that.

" I have 200 machine guns...." That is just not fair.

Wonder total value?

He was buying machine guns when the tax stamp was the expensive part.

From what I read in the ARFCOM thread, he doesn't even have a fire suppression system on the premises.

I couldn't imagine that any insurance agency would even think about covering him even if he did.

Dynamite and ordinance from the 40's, how stable can that shit be?

I doubt the dynamite is real...and im sure there is plenty of inert and training aids..but
somehow i doubt that guy doesnt have live grenades and claymores.. with all the crate and shit he's bought over the years i bet he has some good finds.

I'm sure there's plenty of people, on here and elsewhere, that wouldn't shed a tear if Maura's head popped over it... I just hope someone is there to video the event.

This guy invent Velcro or something?

Got be Millions of dollars of items there [shocked]

His collection of automobiles, americana, memorabilia, collectables, etc is also impressive.

The 45 security cameras alone cost him $60,000 (so he says).

Money aside, I'm even more amazed that he (or anyone), can amass a collection that size, and have the time to take care of it.

I doubt the dynamite is real...and im sure there is plenty of inert and training aids..but
somehow i doubt that guy doesnt have live grenades and claymores.. with all the crate and shit he's bought over the years i bet he has some good finds.

I agree that some of his claims seem highly questionable (every now and then, you can see that some of the stuff has blue
markings, or was painted blue at one time), but even if deactivated, or training devices, there's still a lot of shit that must
be next to impossible to find, and when his people do find something, the paperwork involved and cost to ship it here is mind boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there's plenty of people, on here and elsewhere, that wouldn't shed a tear if Maura's head popped over it... I just hope someone is there to video the event.

That's fun that you think that, but the reality is there's a good chance that, she probably doesn't care that much. The gun thing is a political plank used by moonbats like her to establish street cred with other moonbats... but that doesn't mean that he "investment" in the "cause" is anything other than purely political one. In other words, I don't think shes a "true believer" in the way that someone like say, Carolyn McCarthy was. Healy is using this AW crap as political fodder, because she knows she can shit on gun owners in this region and get away with it politically. If there was a "MA liberal political bingo card", the Free Space in the middle has "Shit on gun owners" written under it. If the media showed antis in a negative light on a regular basis, or there was some kind of PC offset- for example if LGBTQ folks were like 40% pro gun, there's no way she would go within 100 yards of whining about guns- She'd move on to whining about christians or something, or some other horseshit like that.

-Mike

I agree that some of his claims seem highly questionable (every now and then, you can see that some of the stuff has blue
markings, or was painted blue at one time), but even if deactivated, or training devices, there's still a lot of shit that must
be next to impossible to find, and when his people do find something, the paperwork involved and cost to ship it here is mind boggling.

You can see the blue on the spoons on some hand grenades. They are just decorative. It's not really legal to have them. I also agree about the dynamite. They made that with nitro glycerine which becomes completely unstable over time.
That said, you can visit his range and rent guns. He used to rent machineguns, but I don't know if that's still true.

You can see the blue on the spoons on some hand grenades. They are just decorative. It's not really legal to have them. I also agree about the dynamite.

You can legally have all those things but you gotta have the right paperwork and it must be stored in a magazine, which he doesn't seem to have there. IMHO that's likely all dummy, inert stuff.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom