MAURA HEALY

Wrote in Scott Lively for Governor, Not Baker, Not Dem. Might help get him out. I even convinced my 2 roommates (Wife and Daughter both reg. dems.) to NOT vote for Fauxcahontas! (My wife hates that name and Pocahontas put to Warren. You should see her indignant 31% Native American scowl!)

Voted R twice in dense fog! Left the fakers circle blank. Just kidding Maura (about the fog). Voted N, Y, N on the questions. The Kid, a cardiac intensive care RN recommenced we vote N on question 1. YMMV on that one. My wife voted absentee ballot b/c of her hip replacement. Her name was marked with a red A, so that system seems to be working.

Going to stay up late and watch returns, hoping to see glumn faces on the mainstream media’s talking heads! 2016 was such a joy.

I wrote Jim Wallace in for Governor, and "Not a Democrat" for all the races where there was only a Democrat.

I got a dirty look from the old moonbat lady when she scolded me for having a messy ballot that might not be read by the machine (such a conformist, rule-follower) and I told her that it was all a sham anyway in Massachusetts.
Awesome! I Think I rode in Mickey Mouse Minnie mouse and goofy
Go to the range today friends, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms secures your Right to Vote, even if it's a sham.

Don't forget to write-in somebody for gov.
I'm writing in Lively.

Voted like a pirate RRrrrrr except for Dimwit Chuck Faker back stabber. Got 5 others to write in Scott Lively, Springfield MA

I refuse to vote for any Dems. So sick of all the BS

Saw a lot of old timers today like they made a point to all come out of the woodwork to KAGA

She got more votes than ANY candidate in the state. More than Baker. More than Liz Warren! Wtf!

Maura sues EXXON, Trump, and every social justice warrior cause.

Ignores the State Police scandal, opioids, and any internal corruption.

Just what the moonbats want her to do.

I consider her to be the most dangerous politician in the state.

We do not need an activist in that position.

She rode the same wave Pappas did. It’s the cool way to be these days. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Back
Top Bottom