MAURA HEALY

Will be voting once I get home from work! My wife, dad, sister, grandparents, and in-laws will be voting for Jay!

Taking my lunch break to vote this morning.
I dropped my little boy off at my mother's this morning and she asked "Are you voting today?" Yes of course mom. "Are you voting democrat?" LOL mom you have known me for 39 years right? NO.
I'm guessing she's going to try to implant liberal idealism into his little head every chance she gets. It will be offset while he's with me but I work so goddamn much I barely get to see the little guy.
NES daycare includes range trips when appropriate [mg]

Wishing Healey an happy early retirement today.
prayer.gif

There is one L for Auditor.
Helen Brady is a R according to her website. She gets my vote.
"
Helen has a deep-rooted interest in high quality education. She is on the Steering Committee for Women For UMASS. She is very active in her local parish and has served in various capacities in her community supporting Concord Conservatory, Concord Police Department, the Board of Registrars, Concord-Carlisle Community Chest, and the Concord Republican Town Committee.

Work
Helen has been a thirty year employee at the Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO) and was recently promoted to the position of Business Manager of the Boston Pops. Helen's successful career at the BSO & Pops is a tribute to her work ethic, her determination to do things the right way, and her ability to get along with all types of people. "

Helen Brady is a R according to her website. She gets my vote.
"
Helen has a deep-rooted interest in high quality education. She is on the Steering Committee for Women For UMASS. She is very active in her local parish and has served in various capacities in her community supporting Concord Conservatory, Concord Police Department, the Board of Registrars, Concord-Carlisle Community Chest, and the Concord Republican Town Committee.

Work
Helen has been a thirty year employee at the Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO) and was recently promoted to the position of Business Manager of the Boston Pops. Helen's successful career at the BSO & Pops is a tribute to her work ethic, her determination to do things the right way, and her ability to get along with all types of people. "

She's good people. I met her a few years ago. "Give 'em Helen".

I wrote Jim Wallace in for Governor, and "Not a Democrat" for all the races where there was only a Democrat.

I got a dirty look from the old moonbat lady when she scolded me for having a messy ballot that might not be read by the machine (such a conformist, rule-follower) and I told her that it was all a sham anyway in Massachusetts.

Go to the range today friends, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms secures your Right to Vote, even if it's a sham.

IF McMahon wins, once he's seated can he simply overturn Maura's 7/20/2016 AW ban, based on HIS interpretation?

What would that take?

In the powerball like chance of him winning (don't get me wrong, I voted for him, but lets face facts, this state is full of f***ing moonbats, including like 60% of gun owners) all he has to do is write a one line letter rendering it invalid.

Remember that, legally, there is no "ban". There's only a "scary sound enforcement letter" published by the AGs office. All a new AG would need to do is publish a less scary letter rescinding that one.

-Mike

Last edited:
On my way during my rain delay. It is pouring here in The Shire. Rumor has it Dems don't go out in the rain to vote.

Dont you believe it, the dems are going to be walking uphill both ways in the rain to vote on the reservation to say they persisted instead of just taking the shuttle this year.

Last edited:
Cool, but your red voting card will just get shredded anyway, hate to say.
No, at my polling place they just told everyone who voted R to please carry their ballots with them when they leave and mail them in next month...sounded legit :)

Really hoping she loses.

Random question. I remember seeing a Photoshopped image of Dax Shepard's face on her head shot. Can't find it anywhere! Can someone help me out?

Back
Top Bottom