Maura Healey New Bedford Town Hall tonight

As some of you may know Maura Healey's New Bedford Town Hall was tonight. I would guess about 20 or so like minded folks turned out. Chris from Guns of Mass was given a chance to ask a question. He could not have challenged the AG any more articulately.

To her credit we never expected her to approach the back of the church, but she did. She still spewed the same lies, rhetoric and shared that same story about shooting guns in NH with her grandfather after being challenged. More of the same BS....but I feel good about the representation and having others hear the lawlessness behind her reinterpretation.

We were approached by people afterwards, some not fans of the gun community (they let it be known) and they not only stated how respectful we were but they would be open minded to hearing more about our concerns and what exactly we were challenging.

Here is the link to the live feed on Facebook if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/MauraHealeyMA/?ref=br_rs

If you could post approximate time in that video the gun questions were at that may be helpful. Personally, I wouldn't wanna listen to her for the whole hour and twenty minutes lol

Next person should ask
"As you say that your grandfather is a gun owner, how would you feel if he was made a criminal overnight (on the whim of a politican) because his legal weapons where reclassified with no due process?"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks for going and confronting the dimpled tyrant. This needs to happen every time. I couldn't quite hear follow up questions; is there a response to her copy and duplicate comment? Such as the extra legislative-ese conditions she dreamt up and issued in a press release? Citizens are not used to reading new law in the Boston Globe, etc...

Nice shirt and thanks...did she have the hitler stache in that shirt?...either way she probably loved the publicity...lots of moonbats in the audience...of course, because people either love her or hate her and most of the people who hate her don't want to listen or see her, so you guys were outnumbered...

someone needs to make a shirt with dumb and dumber and Photoshop healey and warren heads on their bodies on the minibike...make the shirts bright pink or construction orange or yellow and sell the sh!t out of them...when she shows up to one of these things everyone wears them so the faction is visible...may not get to ask a question though unless you plant someone else in the audience

6902064152d6c9f00b9ba0684524ce75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might also be good to never use the "assault weapons" term, it just emboldens her and gets her on track, plus scares the sheeple.

Semi-auto, or magazine-fed, or repeating, modern rifles, even black target rifles, or something like that. Just a suggestion.

She seems scattered with just a few talking points ready, lots of hesitation, ahs and ums. Bit like a kid running for class president.

Might also be good to never use the "assault weapons" term, it just emboldens her and gets her on track, plus scares the sheeple.

Semi-auto, or magazine-fed, or repeating, modern rifles, even black target rifles, or something like that. Just a suggestion.

She seems scattered with just a few talking points ready, lots of hesitation, ahs and ums. Bit like a kid running for class president.
Maura's not used to having to explain her liberals actions. The useful idiots she represents just nod and applaud her anti-freedom decrees.

Yep. Gun owners lending legitimacy to the gun prohibitionist term "assault weapons" is an excellent example of why MA is so far gone already. Even so-called pro-gun types in the state don't know what to call semi-automatic carbines.

Pivot, spin, pary, deflect...fencing 101 (a.k.a., "how to talk for 15 minutes, hit all your talking points, without ever actually answering the question"...or, "lets have a conversation, where I do all the talking").

Please don't give her credit for walking down back to talk...it's passive aggression 101... nothing more.

The woman is no idiot. She knew she was talking to the majority of the crowd, not to the 20 or so down back.

Pivot, spin, pary, deflect...fencing 101 (a.k.a., "how to talk for 15 minutes, hit all your talking points, without ever actually answering the question"...or, "lets have a conversation, where I do all the talking").

Please don't give her credit for walking down back to talk...it's passive aggression 101... nothing more.

The woman is no idiot. She knew she was talking to the majority of the crowd, not to the 20 or so down back.

Indeed, left-wing media is spinning this as a win for her.

Back
Top Bottom