• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maura caught Turtleboy's eye for 3D printing comments

mikeyp

NES Member
38238178_1922483051377418_2196286210333212672_n.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/TurtleboyNews/status/1024660036319150085

ahh, alyssa has nothing to worry about. i'm waiting for nancy pelosi to yell for legislation to classify 3d printers as a weapon of mass destruction.

More evidence that healy's actions are just political attention seeking.

I can't stand alyssa milano either. It's not so much that shes a flaming party line liberal, it's that shes just such a big dummy.

I see the chain of lies goes right to CNN. I am shocked! The BS flows right up and out of that sorry excuse of an AG. And half the ppl in this nation lap it up mindlessly.

Why is it she can find the dumbest of laws and then re-interpret them to satisfy her desires, but somehow completely forget and ignore this tidbit:

The United States Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 (18 U.S.C. § 922(p)) makes it illegal to manufacture, import, sell, ship, deliver, possess, transfer, or receive any firearm that is not as detectable by walk-through metal detection as a security exemplar containing 3.7 oz (105 g) of steel, or any firearm with major ...

The reality is that Muuuarrrahhhh tweets that so that she has a chance with Alyssa some day. She's so dreamy.

I doubt that she gets much action from her partner, she is like 80 or 90 right now, Mora needs to upgrade to a younger body, all this sexual frustration and guns is bad combo for citizens of MA.

Why is it she can find the dumbest of laws and then re-interpret them to satisfy her desires, but somehow completely forget and ignore this tidbit:

The United States Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 (18 U.S.C. § 922(p)) makes it illegal to manufacture, import, sell, ship, deliver, possess, transfer, or receive any firearm that is not as detectable by walk-through metal detection as a security exemplar containing 3.7 oz (105 g) of steel, or any firearm with major ...
Simple. If people don't think this is a threat, she can't rile up the base and score political point.

I should make a troll video to get the left all riled up.... Show myself printing an actual manufactured gun and how easy it is, using my ink jet printer. They are dumb enough that most will think it is real. Start it going by posting to that moms demand stuff Facebook page.

I see Moms Demand Action is up there with Markey. Maybe if they were getting some action they wouldn’t be pushing all this crap. Can’t their husbands help us out and take one for the team.

Back
Top Bottom