Mattapan man arrested after barricading himself in home

Hill was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, and using/wearing body armor during the commission of a felony.

What was the actual crime that he used body armor during? They left that part out.

"I hope this brings some peace of mind to the people in this neighborhood that this suspect and these weapons are no longer on the streets," Evans said.

Not the "scary criminal" that we have no idea what he did, just the "scary weapons" :rolleyes:

What was the actual crime that he used body armor during? They left that part out.

I'm willing to bet the crime was in not opening his door to a search warrant.

Note the armor charge was for "using/wearing". Which in lawyer speak mean he was "constructively" wearing it. While it was hanging in the closet.

I need to find out who this guy's contractor was...

"with SWAT officers ramming the doors over 100 times because of the house being fortified."

Honestly, not even joking, if I lived in Murderpan, my house would be fortified too.

I love barricades!
article-2520812-19F8AD1800000578-396_634x423.jpg

Because in combines the beauty of construction with the Art of the eclectic...

I'm willing to bet the crime was in not opening his door to a search warrant.

Note the armor charge was for "using/wearing". Which in lawyer speak mean he was "constructively" wearing it. While it was hanging in the closet.

Resisting arrest. [rofl]

Seriously, though, what are the chances they even called on him to open up before they started battering their way in? Probably lucky they weren't greeted by a hail of gunfire, given the location.

Isn't unlicensed possession a felony in MA? Isn't that how tack-ons work?

I need to find out who this guy's contractor was...

"with SWAT officers ramming the doors over 100 times because of the house being fortified."
bang. Bang ... BANG.
"Man, I musta hit this doah like a hunned times."
"Tommy, yah gotta hit the latch side, not the hinges, ked."
"Oh, yeah"
BAM

More than 100 times.

Section 10D: Body armor; use in commission of crime

Isn't unlicensed possession a felony in MA? Isn't that how tack-ons work?

bang. Bang ... BANG.
"Man, I musta hit this doah like a hunned times."
"Tommy, yah gotta hit the latch side, not the hinges, ked."
"Oh, yeah"
BAM

More than 100 times.
At least they got a good workout...

also loled at skeletors quote about guns " these guns no longer being on the streets" as if BPD was outside with a rake collecting guns from the gutters.

I always pictured city workers with big nets chasing them around like a dog-catcher in the cartoons.

Your mental imagery is better, though.

Back
Top Bottom