• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Match Videos

EddieZoom

NES Member
I didn't find an "official" match video thread...so here ya go.

Marshfield Rod & Gun, Tier 1 USPSA match yesterday (7/12/20). Shooting a Canik TP9SFX with Vortex Venom red dot. Heat & humidity were something else.

Still knocking off the rust from the CoronaV induced break in shooting.

I see some familiar faces there!

I have a bunch of videos in my phone that I need to get on my youtube account so I can post them. It's been a while since I've had someone record me shooting because I feel like I do better when not being video'd. ;)

This thread has one or two

And here is me at that match

Last edited:
I was there in your squad. Hot as F***!

Screwed one stage up pretty bad, killed my overall. Oh well.

I was also at OCSA at that match also.

That was a good day, I had fun and actually shot pretty well.
It’s interesting watching other people videos of the stages I shot. I can put things into perspective of what I suck at and what I did good at. Also seeing the different stage plans come together.

I love getting match videos captured, it helps keep you honest in what you need to touch up on to improve.

I also want to rig up my GoPro to a hat or something along those lines for more of a first person perspective.

This is from Granby a few weeks ago.

This thread has one or two

And here is me at that match

Damn....that's fast. What are you running there...looks like a gun from the future ;-)

Old Colony, IDPA from yesterday (8/15/20). Six stages in 3 hours....nice job OCSA !!!

Weather was almost "Fall" like. Really nice.

Nice shootin with the Canik! Ya it was a great match with plenty of movement.

I had my first ever FTF or FTE with my CZ on stage 5 and a brain fart which cost me big.

I’ll have to meet you next time!

I haven’t shot OCSA since January and it’s looking like I won’t be able to make it there again until October. I always enjoy shooting there though. It’s about as far as I’m willing to drive for a tier 1 match.

I haven’t shot OCSA since January and it’s looking like I won’t be able to make it there again until October. I always enjoy shooting there though. It’s about as far as I’m willing to drive for a tier 1 match.
I haven’t shot here in over 2 years. It’s also as far as I’m willing to drive for a match too😂. I’m an hour an 15 min north of Pembroke.

I haven’t shot here in over 2 years. It’s also as far as I’m willing to drive for a match too😂. I’m an hour an 15 min north of Pembroke.

It’s like a half hour for me if I haul ass. I’m on the Cape.
I am never really competing against most of you anyhow because I’m one of the last few guys still shooting CDP exclusively. ;)

My squad was waiting for your squad to finish up at some point and I saw the patch. Meant to say "hey" based on that as I'm a blue bullet guy as well. I know/recognize most of the guys who shoot OCSA, you were a new face.

Based on the final scores, looks like you burned these stages down...nice shooting.

My gun handling has been called many things....but "fancy" was a first ;-)

I normally drop the mag into my weak hand during "unload and show clear", SO wanted me to stow the mag first. Not a big deal.
If he said something like that to me, I might have responded with something like "how about you learn the correct range commands, and stick to just saying those"

Back
Top Bottom