• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Master Molder/Thermold AR15 Magazines

Does anyone know anything about Master Molder 20 round AR magazines? Im specifically wondering if theres any way to tell if they might be preban or not. Did the Master Molder label come before or after the Thermold brand?

It's alive!!!!!!!!!
MM mags preceded Thermold, same company. Each mag is dated, look for a small circle with either 92-95. I have 8 of them, all 1995. They should come with a coupler for 2 mags. Some folks have had feeding issues if the mags are left loaded for a certain amount of time, spring lock, get FTF's. I haven't had any do this and they were left loaded for several years, that's why I'm replying to this thread now as I just was looking for more of them since they WERE about 4-5 bucks a mag. Here's the Thermold link, identical and 35 bucks for 2 mags and a coupler, cause muh' inflation!!!

Checked their website, they follow the state magazine capacity laws.

Massachusetts - 10 rounds maximum capacity (unless customer supplies a copy of a license to possess high capacity magazines)

Back
Top Bottom