Massive spike in gun and ammunition sales

To hell with those magnum turkey loads. Holy crap. I use a 3 inch load for turkey and those beat the hell out of me.
True. No matter how long you make the shell or how many pellets you put into it, you are limited by the powder charge so as not to blow up the gun. 31/2 inch is more of an advertising gimmick. Jack.

Now I wish I bought a tactical shotty. I have a Benelli Nova and Remington 870 but the 870 is a slug gun and the Benelli is a turkey gun.
I love my Benelli Nova turkey gun.
Chrome bore and the action is slicker than snot on a hound dog.
I shot trap and skeet with it and have thousands of rounds through mine.
I just put a factory extended mag tube on it.
Not bad for a 24" camo turkey shotty!

Cheap shotguns, like under $500, are going crazy on Gunbroker for bids.
Member has an unfired Remington 887 Nitro Tactical for $350 in Classifieds. I own one, and LOVE IT!
7+1

I may snap it up!
1591147726570.png

Are there seriously people that don't own a shotgun? I can't wrap my mind around that.

This. But its not even expensive to have a 180 dollar brand new Maverick 88 security 8 shot (14 shot with short shells), cheap Ithaca 37 beater, or old 870 in every level or every corner of the house.

Are there seriously people that don't own a shotgun? I can't wrap my mind around that.

I don’t. Owned a Mossberg 500 back in the day but left it w my dad when I moved to MA. Went many years before getting my MA LTC and haven’t really felt the urge to get a shotgun since. I prefer the scary black rifle for home pro. If I had unlimited safe room I’d get one just to have one I guess.

Back
Top Bottom