• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massive Quincy drug bust yields 2 kilos of cocaine, 50 pounds of pot and firearm

mikeyp

NES Member
Police: Massive Quincy drug bust yields 2 kilos of cocaine, 50 pounds of pot

190409_quincy_drug_bust-1.jpg

resulting in the seizure of a loaded .22-caliber Erma AA handgun, 38 rounds of .22-caliber ammunition

Someone's a baller!

It is only an arsenal when they call ammunition bullets.

Jesus. Yeah. All of that.

Saw an article last week about someone who had their LTC pulled and the cops raided his house. Douche-McDouche-CoP told “journalist” that the locked back slide (on a HiPower!) was so the guy could “load it faster.” For f*cks f*cking sake. Credulous twat of a reporter put it in the article verbatim.

*sigh*

R

LOL...where's the 2 Kilos of coke, cuz there sure as hell aint 2 kilos of coke in that pic

Maybe that black brick under the bag of pwder is another one, and it looks like the first bag has been partially broken up into smaller bags...

My cousin's son died in Quincy a couple weeks ago from a lengthy substance abuse issue. Nice kid. Tragic. His body was done in his mind thirties.

I'm not naive enough to believe one drug bust will save anyone's life. And I'm not smart enough to know how to fix the problem. But I have seen first hand the impact on a very nice family. It sucks...

I wish there was an effective solution.

Rich

Last edited:
My cousin's son died in Quincy a couple weeks ago from a lengthy substance abuse issue. Nice kid. Tragic. His body was done in his mind thirdthi.

I'm not naive enough to believe one drug bust will save anyone's life. And I'm not smart enough to know how to fix the problem. But I have seen first hand the impact on a very nice family. It sucks...

I wish there was an effective solution.

Rich
Yep. My wife has lost 3-4 relatives from drugs over the last ~10 years. It’s terrible.

I had one of those Erma 22 handguns. Took it apart to clean it, put it back together and when I was done there was a small stamped metal part I had left out. I did not have to time at that moment to redo so I left it in the box with the gun. It functioned fine dry firing so I took it to the range and put a mag in it. The damn thing went full auto!

I took it down, determined where the part went and the gun functioned fine. I sold it very soon after that.

Sung to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas

Six stacks of cash, 50 pounds of poooooot, two kilos of coke, and a pissant .22 Ermaaaaaaaaaa.

Back
Top Bottom