• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massive Alligator with DEFORMED MOUTH!!! {Catch Clean Cook}

According to this guy and his wife worked in TV and decided to quit and make their own videos for You Tube. They must make a lot of money because they travel all over the place hunting and fishing and make videos. I think one of his videos that he made this year 2020 already has over 2 million views. Must be a good way to make a living. They also advertise everything they use so they must get income from that also.

Now I want some alligator. It's not very common up this way.

I have free roaming Alligators all around me.

I told my wife in March if the SHTF I was going over the rear fence to get a cow, and when there was no more cow I was going over to the pond and harvesting a gator.

This one lives 297 feet from my back door

IMG_0656A.png

Yummy... There is a place in Ft Myers that has some great alligator bites... and I agree, buffalo sauce on gator bites is great.

Yummy... There is a place in Ft Myers that has some great alligator bites... and I agree, buffalo sauce on gator bites is great.
we did a motorcycle ride a couple of months ago up to a place that had a alligator bites I haven't tried them yet what's the name of the place in fort Myers that's where I am currently in quarantine

we did a motorcycle ride a couple of months ago up to a place that had a alligator bites I haven't tried them yet what's the name of the place in fort Myers that's where I am currently in quarantine

Uhm... it was many years ago... I'll have to dig/ask around if anyone remembers the name of the place.

I looked up how much do Youtubers make and it says you can make about 5$ per 1,000 views. This is the view count on just this video.
1,599,269 views •Aug 28, 2019
He has another one with over 5 million.
He and his wife make videos of everything they do every week.

The Stick Marsh he references is one of , if not THE best bass fishing areas in all of Florida. 8-10lb Bass are the norm and 15lbers can be had.

Back
Top Bottom