Massad Ayoob walks away from heli crash.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S**t went south real fast, yet everyone walked away. [shocked]

Massad Ayoob » Blog Archive » DON?T BE AFRAID OF FLYING?

Safe gun handling at its finest:
"John has his eye out for the hog he just spotted, and camera does not show the S&W .44 Magnum in his right hand. He never lost it throughout the crash, holstering only after he extricated himself from the downed bird. His index finger stayed outside the trigger guard, and his muzzle in a safe direction, the entire time."

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yesterday, my friend John Strayer and I went aloft to try our hand shooting feral hogs from a helicopter with .44 Magnum revolvers.
I'm guessing this is the same Strayer of Strayer-Voight Infinity ???? (I own one of their widebody 1911's)
Why can't I have cool friends like this ???

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I had told my sweetie, the Evil Princess, that I was going on a 4-H program: Handgun Helicopter Hog Hunt.
Funny. I call mine Resident Evil. I even have that theme for her on my phone. People roll on the floor laughing when she calls me.

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm guessing this is the same Strayer of Strayer-Voight Infinity ???? (I own one of their widebody 1911's)
Why can't I have cool friends like this ???
Negative. The Strayers of SVI are Sandy (President) and Brandon (Son, who has a very active role in the business), plus about a half dozen dogs who presumably have the last name Strayer but go only by first name. I heard from Sandy this AM and he definitely was not in a helicopter crash, plus I have never heard of him hanging with Ayoob. Also, there is no "h" in this Voigt (plus the company now calls itself either SVI or Infintiy Firearms)

Top Bottom