• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts State Police arrest police officer with Boston Police Department on drug charges

mikeyp

NES Member
Oops

Deputy Attorney General Jane E. Young and State Police Colonel Nathan Noyes announce that Andrew L. Johnson, age 51, of Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, was arrested on March 19, 2021, in West Roxbury, Massachusetts, by members of the Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office. Johnson is a police officer with the Boston Police Department.

The arrest stems from a January 23, 2021, incident in Woodstock, New Hampshire, during which Johnson was found to be in possession of the controlled drugs methamphetamine and amphetamine.

Of course. Give him a badge and gun! Their hiring process is the strictest around! I bet they tried real hard to bury this story but ultimately had no choice.

Andrew L Johnson is an active Sgt. Det. in the Boston Police Department. They live outside Boston in Chestnut Hill, MA. Sgt. Det. Andrew L Johnson has been a Boston Police officer for 18 years. They were paid a total of $184,147.77 in 2019. They were the 711th highest earner in 2019 among Boston Police Department employees.
This one is gold:
IA (internal affairs) Score?1 Least Concern

Of course. Give him a badge and gun! Their hiring process is the strictest around! I bet they tried real hard to bury this story but ultimately had no choice.

This one is gold:
Be honest, do you get excited when you read this type of shit?

Be honest, do you get excited when you read this type of shit?
Yeah I do. It gives me another chance to solidify what we already know: corruption and psychopath scumbags are all too common in modern law enforcement and the legal complex tolerates it. This country does not need any more rights violated by threat of a gun.

And you're right. It is shit.

Yeah I do. It gives me another chance to solidify what we already know: corruption and psychopath scumbags are all too common in modern law enforcement and the legal complex tolerates it. This country does not need any more rights violated by threat of a gun.

And you're right. It is shit.
I’m Curious why you didn’t respond to me quoting you in the other thread when you made a that ridiculously stupid claim about the naked guy....

This one is gold:
What is up with with the Woke windows project and the use of the pronoun they.
This shit is really getting retarded.
I'm sure the cop didn't ask them to do that.

This is a shocker. I knew Andrew Johnson back in the day. I used to work with him. He was a good guy when I knew him but that was many, many years ago. (He was also a lot skinnier back then).

He became a BPD officer at 33? He transfer from somewhere else or from the military? Seems a little old to become a cop otherwise.

This one is gold:
Wait wah? 710 officers in the BPD make more than $185k? Jesus I knew cops make bank these days but Jesus f***ing christ they make 200k a year? Sorry that's f***ed up. I know people that are responsible for 300 employee companies that make less than than $200k a year.

This is a shocker. I knew Andrew Johnson back in the day. I used to work with him. He was a good guy when I knew him but that was many, many years ago. (He was also a lot skinnier back then).
Meh....plenty of f***ing crooks and scum bags out there that are VERY good at keeping up the appearance of being a "good guy" to co workers, relatives, and "friends". He probably was crooked as f*** when you knew him "back in the day"......you just didn't know it.

This stuff never surprises me. I just wonder how much stuff he did that he got away with? Also I usually prefer older candidates 25+.. when it comes to hiring process as usually they are more mature with more life experience.

Wait wah? 710 officers in the BPD make more than $185k? Jesus I knew cops make bank these days but Jesus f***ing christ they make 200k a year? Sorry that's f***ed up. I know people that are responsible for 300 employee companies that make less than than $200k a year.
That is what he officially made. Who knows how much he made, in cash, through illegal activities!

It's all the OT and detail shifts they work. You know those detail jobs when they stand around and watch utility workers and talk all day.

It's all the OT and detail shifts they work. You know those detail jobs when they stand around and watch utility workers and talk all day.
Yeah I know em. Did tree work summers during college. 4 hour minimums.....some jobs we needed them for 10 minutes to drop one branch. Worked with a crew Forman that used to f*** with them.....cop would get ready to leave after we dropped the branch over the road and the foreman would say hold up......we may need you again in a bit to move the but log out into the street with the log loader. 3 and half hours later after the cop sat in his car the whole time he'd walk over and say "never mind we got got room to load it in the yard". Lol

It's all the OT and detail shifts they work.
In theory.

In this case, his 2019 BPD income splits this way:

RegularOtherOvertimeDetailQuinnTotal
67%1%11%7%13%100%

(Table HTML automagically appeared by pasting a line from Woke Windows;
so don't blame me for the awesomeness).
(Percentages may not add up to 100%.
Contents packed by weight, not volume -
some settling may occur.
Don't ever settle).

Last edited:
In theory.