• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts shares its ‘wisdom’ on gun laws

Not that the Boston billboard is completely useless. “I think that billboard would actually look great in a TV ad in Florida,” Rumpf told me. “For Ron DeSantis, the pro-Trump Republican running for governor. He’d pick up 5 points overnight.”

ROFL!

I saw this shit banner today. What MA laws would have made any difference when every level of .gov authority shat their pants and didn't do their job. MA might not have even expelled the punk from school like FL did. Do you know how many 4-5 firearm offense committing shitbags are in Boston Public Schools right now with a dozen felony wrist slaps under their belt?

Rosenthal should just come out and admit he's proud the MA goes out of its way to deny permits to poor people and minorities in the most vulnerable communities. Bigoted shitbag!

Well it’s a good thing all these public officials are definitely attending this event on their own dime...this is one of the most nanny state things l have ever heard of a nanny state doing. Crap like this only happens from liberal peooles towards non liberal peoples. How rude.

Last edited:
Deleted my post. Didn't realize someone said the exact same thing in the other billboard post. Great minds think alike.:D

Greg

Last edited:
Hilarious since the Parkland shooter used 5rd magazines in his AR... totally MA legal. The same could be achieved with an FID.

Sure LEOs are better but that has jack shit to do with gun laws.

Not only that but the Parkland shooter was allowed to buy guns thanks to an Obama policy of not reporting crimes from the yutes

Back
Top Bottom