• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts restriction on how many guns you can own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP how many firearms do you own? Serious question.

ETA: Disregard, I just saw your second post asking about applying for a LTC. Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M60
I’ll Put it this way....I don’t have enough room to fit another safe in my house so I need to build another room for more gun safes. Does that answer your question?????

I was at the limit once, then I had that terrible boat incident...Now I have to start buying again.

I usually say I'm off to the range or woods with an empty gun case...and return with a full one. Do the same thing with fishing rods. She doesn't know the difference .

I’ll Put it this way....I don’t have enough room to fit another safe in my house so I need to build another room for more gun safes. Does that answer your question?????
This and it’s a painful situation especially if you have to tell your kid to move out to make room for a safe room, the. You get all kinds of crap from your neighbors because they feel 11 years old is too old to be on your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom