1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Massachusetts resident, how do I register vehicle in NH?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BulletHead, Aug 7, 2018.

1. babygorilla

babygorilla NES Member

Yep, CDL necessary to commercially operate any vehicle over 26,000lbs GVWR.
    Medical card for any vehicle greater than 10,000lbs GVWR "combined"

2. BulletHead

BulletHead

But from what I read today, if one is not a contract carrier or not-for-hire, then its considered personal use and not required to have a CDL, same type of exemption allows large motor vehicle homes to be driving on regular non-CDL licenses.

3. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

No. No. No.
    Motor homes is another story. Have you seen some of them drive?[rofl]Then again I’ve seen some pretty stupid stunts from truck driving professionals.

You are not going to get around the CDL aspect. Ain’t happening. The rules will soon be changing again and not for the better.

4. clampett

clampett NES Member

I have an International 4700, it is 26,000 GVW. The DOT cop that always pulls me over and inspects my truck has been telling me that in the future I'm going to need a CDL to drive my truck. He has been saying this for the last 20 years.

garandman likes this.
  5. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

Not my understanding.
    The next target is A cards getting obtained with a tag trailer will not be allowed a cargo or low bed trailer.
    Could be bullshit. Might not.

I want to know why my just over the threshold blood pressure runs me thru the wringer? Matter of fact I was under on my last med check and the c*** only gave me a 6 month certificate. Per the rules I was allowed my normal 1 year.

I’m done with make believe I’m a doctor douch nozels at CVS. If I hadn’t waited to the last minute to get my card I would have told her to shove it.
    April will be a new chapter.

I’m guessing she has a hard time with a Prius in the parking lot.