Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just day dreaming here, but my top reforms for Mass are:

• Restoration of county government
  • Create state Electoral college system
  • Term limits for state politicians and bureaucrats
  • Politician's salaries reduced to $10,000 per year
  • Overhaul of public records request process
  • Shall issue and constitutional carry (of course)
  • MSP dramatically reduced in size and scope
  • Misdafelonies go away, 2.5 years or more in prison is for violent crimes only
  • Criminal justice system is overhauled to include a zero cost annulment process for all crimes, including all felonies, except for major violent crimes.
  • Public unions are dissolved
  • Total MBTA do over
  • Greater legal protections to gun/rod/reel clubs
  • Vehicle inspection legal do-over (for cool exhausts, of course)
  • Maura Healey is deported to Iran
  • 4X4 trails, lots of them

Last edited:

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Your feasibility study should start with a very simple task: TP on shelves of every Market Basket in MA for one solid month.
When done, report results to NES Tribal Council. [coffee]
you didn't specify how much, or for how long.

Like 90% full shelves from open to close for a month.

1 tissue on the shelf every day for a month ain't shit

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you didn't specify how much, or for how long.

Like 90% full shelves from open to close for a month.

1 tissue on the shelf every day for a month ain't shit
Easy! You do not want OP to pay for police details and armored trucks. We are not talking about huge operation here. This is just a test. 40 individually wrapped TPs on one bottom shelf in all stores for a month. They have to survive senior battalion attacks every morning and can't be replaced with rolls of Hanes t shirts.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

• Restoration of county government -> YES
  • Electoral college system -> absolute must. Everything west of 495 is Trump land and they're always getting screwed.
  • Term limits for state politicians and bureaucrats -> All those motherf***ers have got to go. Including Mr Maryland Markey
  • Politician's salaries reduced to $10,000 per year -> It's civil service. Are you in it to service the community or to get rich off taxpayers?
  • Overhaul of public records request process -> It's the year 2020. Everything should be seamless online.
  • Shall issue and constitutional carry (of course) -> A must!
  • MSP dramatically reduced in size and scope -> I'm on the fence with a complete ban, but absolutely it should be 20% of what it is to give more authority to municipal and sheriff depts.
  • Misdafelonies go away, 2.5 years or more in prison is for violent crimes only -> Yup. Sorry for possessing a dimebag 20 years ago and now I can't get a job.
  • Criminal justice system is overhauled to include a zero cost annulment process for all crimes, including all felonies, except for major violent crimes. -> 100%. The poor are unable to afford legal counsel, pitting them defenseless against the state.
  • Public unions are dissolved -> BAN THE f*** OUT OF THEM
  • Total MBTA do over -> Admit the whole thing was a failure, and pay for it using public pensions.
  • Greater legal protections to gun/rod/reel clubs -> this goes without saying
  • Vehicle inspection legal do-over (for cool exhausts, of course) -> Studies show these inspections do NOTHING to reduce environmental harm, and if anything, increase it.
  • Maura Healey is deported to Iran Saudi Arabia
  • 4X4 trails, lots of them -> Yup!

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
They can keep the MBTA and commuter rail as long as it and it's bloated management and pension structure self-funds.

I can remember a news blurb last year about how they had a press conference about how 'reforms at the T' were making great progress and literally in the same broadcast there was a story about a derailment where a fvcking wheel FELL OFF a train. The Mrs and I looked at each other and simultaneously burst into laughter.

quincy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Close the TP shit show loop hole. Flood the store with pallets of TP so all the senior battalions get disoriented and TP blind. That's when I make my move.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
i think we all know maura is running the state. jesus, i didn't realize how much power an ag has in the name of public safety until recently. everyones afraid of her.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

• Restoration of county government
  • Create state Electoral college system
  • Term limits for state politicians and bureaucrats
  • Politician's salaries reduced to $10,000 per year
  • Overhaul of public records request process
  • Shall issue and constitutional carry (of course)
  • MSP dramatically reduced in size and scope
  • Misdafelonies go away, 2.5 years or more in prison is for violent crimes only
  • Criminal justice system is overhauled to include a zero cost annulment process for all crimes, including all felonies, except for major violent crimes.
  • Public unions are dissolved
  • Total MBTA do over
  • Greater legal protections to gun/rod/reel clubs
  • Vehicle inspection legal do-over (for cool exhausts, of course)
  • Maura Healey is deported to Iran
  • 4X4 trails, lots of them
Lol, dude it's only gonna get WORSE here. The fallout from this will all be blamed on Trump and voters here will eat it up. Theyll beg to be bent over even harder by Beacon Hill

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The national shutdown may spur The Great Reset as the government and The Fed are destroying the Dollar. If it goes, everything does, they have delayed inflation for so long when it breaks loose we could see triple digit inflation.

Lank

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The national shutdown may spur The Great Reset as the government and The Fed are destroying the Dollar. If it goes, everything does, they have delayed inflation for so long when it breaks loose we could see triple digit inflation.
The spending is completely nuts. It will ruin us eventually. The pols are already talking about another bailout and there is nothing in their way to stop it.

Top Bottom