Massachusetts moonbattery just got pwned by a NH Walmart, and my mother witnessed it!

FormerlyIndifferent

NES Member
MA moonbattery got pwned, and my "anti" mother got a double shot of New Hampshire recently, in the same episode.

First, while shopping at a Walmart in NH, she saw a shopper open carrying a pistol. Horrified over this, as any MA liberal would be, she then mentioned it to the cashier. The cashier replied "what are you, anti gun?" [rofl]

When she told me this the next time I saw her, I explained to her that she had just outed herself as an anti, probably from MA, and that she might want to consider unlearning most things she was taught about gunnnzz by a lifetime of brainwashing in Massachusetts. I also explained that she should do as the Romans do while in Rome, and not freak out over a gun on someone's hip in NH.

We then touched on the fact that the people running MA are nuts, and that in reality, most of the country is like NH w/respect to gun freedoms. I didn't get into it too deeply, but I explained that there are the communist gun grabbing crapholes of MA, NJ, CT, IL, CA, NY, etc. and the moonbats who infest them, and then there's the rest of the country.

Believe it or not, she "gets it", and is a good sport about it all. She knows I'm right about MA vs. everywhere else (Free States), but it goes against EVERYTHING she was raised on and spent a life being told by MA moonbat politicians and their "fellow travelers" in Washington DC. I am trying to get her to unlearn everything she's been propagandized with for her whole life.

For me, I was delighted to hear about the interaction. I can't believe the difference 50 or 75 miles from MA makes. In MA, someone would have yelled "GUN!" (although I don't believe my mom is "that" bad to have done this!); the cashier would have ducked under the counter and peed; and SWAT would have been there to handle the "gunman".

NH.....well, NH is NH........and I was pleased to hear it first hand from my mother. A few weeks ago I took her to the range just to see it.....no shooting....as just being there was a HUGE milestone for her. She had never been to a range, and not only did she not get shot while there, she didn't have a stroke or heart attack brought on by fear. This, for my mom, is progress.

Great story!

However, I think we are all fearful above and beyond what we need to be.

For example, several weeks ago in a liberal, affluent town, I saw 6 poorly dressed 20 somethings that were clean cut, but wearing sneakers OC into a sandwich shop (Yes, in MA). No one batted an eyelash. My inclination is that they were police in training or military, and I imagine that's what everyone else thought--but they may have not been.

Unless you're a fat clown in a burrito joint carrying an AR at low ready most people most of the time don't worry about OC.

Tactical disadvantages aside, it is better to OC proudly than to be apex carrying and lift for a can of soup in a crowded Walmart..which freaks people out more?

I can't believe the difference 50 or 75 miles from MA makes. In MA, someone would have yelled "GUN!" (although I don't believe my mom is "that" bad to have done this!); the cashier would have ducked under the counter and peed; and SWAT would have been there to handle the "gunman".

Whereas in NH, and MOST other states in the union, someone yells "GUN" and a cashier would duck under the counter....and draw her Glock and take aim. (unless of course they work at a Starbucks, Chipotle, Target, or some other wingnut corporation that fires employees for protecting their lives and the lives of other innocents....)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the real question here is how was your mom's ammo report from that Walmart?

[laugh2] +1

Believe it or not, she "gets it", and is a good sport about it all. She knows I'm right about MA vs. everywhere else (Free States), but it goes against EVERYTHING she was raised on and spent a life being told by MA moonbat politicians and their "fellow travelers" in Washington DC. I am trying to get her to unlearn everything she's been propagandized with for her whole life.
About how old is your mom?

(No, I'm not asking if she's hot)

(really)

I think people are realizing what a Charlie Foxtrot this country is turning into. Just a few minutes ago a few ladies which I had pegged for moonbats were openly and loudly Obama bashing on the commuter rail. Hopefully this isn't a rare occurrence

Great story!

My father is coming up to visit from florida soon and while he is a middle of the road kind of guy (originally from Mass, then NH before retiring) he doesn't have a problem with guns. I might be able to convince him to go to the range with me when he comes up.

His wife of 20 years however is a moonbats moonbat. She is so stubborn and inflexible when it comes to politics (the very definition of a lib) that I just change the subject rather than argue with her. She constantly complains there are too many people with guns in Florida and that their neighbor is shooting machine guns in his back yard (I really doubt it, but there is a lot of construction going on which is what she is probably hearing). I've also heard her complain about the Tea Party and how they are all dumb redneck hicks. You have no idea how much I want to tell her that if it wasn't for their social policies, I'd be a card carrying member lol

What really kills me is that her son is ex-military and a highly decorated soldier and she is extremely proud of him (as she should be) and it's quite ok if he has guns. Just not any of the other Tea Party rednecks... sigh.

Good luck with your Mom OP !

I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest
Muahahaha.... Where did you work? Beirut or something? Detroit? No smoke grenades and no C4?

MA moonbattery got pwned, and my "anti" mother got a double shot of New Hampshire recently, in the same episode.

First, while shopping at a Walmart in NH, she saw a shopper open carrying a pistol. Horrified over this, as any MA liberal would be, she then mentioned it to the cashier. The cashier replied "what are you, anti gun?" [rofl]

When she told me this the next time I saw her, I explained to her that she had just outed herself as an anti, probably from MA, and that she might want to consider unlearning most things she was taught about gunnnzz by a lifetime of brainwashing in Massachusetts. I also explained that she should do as the Romans do while in Rome, and not freak out over a gun on someone's hip in NH.

We then touched on the fact that the people running MA are nuts, and that in reality, most of the country is like NH w/respect to gun freedoms. I didn't get into it too deeply, but I explained that there are the communist gun grabbing crapholes of MA, NJ, CT, IL, CA, NY, etc. and the moonbats who infest them, and then there's the rest of the country.

For me, I was delighted to hear about the interaction. I can't believe the difference 50 or 75 miles from MA makes. In MA, someone would have yelled "GUN!" (although I don't believe my mom is "that" bad to have done this!); the cashier would have ducked under the counter and peed; and SWAT would have been there to handle the "gunman".

NH.....well, NH is NH........and I was pleased to hear it first hand from my mother. A few weeks ago I took her to the range just to see it.....no shooting....as just being there was a HUGE milestone for her. She had never been to a range, and not only did she not get shot while there, she didn't have a stroke or heart attack brought on by fear. This, for my mom, is progress.

Awesome story and one more for our side.

My mom surprised me last year when she got her LTC in Kentucky and got a S&W 642 to carry in the car with her on trips to see my sisters in KY and TN.

So I'm shipping parts to their house and building her an evil feature AR later this summer.

Seems like an odd way for an employee to put it since employees are not supposed to be rude to customers. The correct answer would have been something like: "Ma'am, the open carry of firearms is legal in NH. Holstered firearms are not perceived as a threat here."

Seems like an odd way for an employee to put it since employees are not supposed to be rude to customers. The correct answer would have been something like: "Ma'am, the open carry of firearms is legal in NH. Holstered firearms are not perceived as a threat here."

A coworker of mine once told me a story of when he first saw someone OCing in NH. He'd never been around guns, so he got nervous. I told him the same thing: "If it's in a holster, you probably don't have to worry."

I was wearing black 5.11 pants, a plate carrier with extra ammo and some gear, and a black wooly-pully over my uniform shirt (the blue collar was poked through the neck). I always polish my boots and blouse them. Usually I wear Oakley gloves. I had a nametape and a company logo on my chest, and a company logo on the back of the carrier. I was also holding a company "coal bag" with the logo on it. I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest.

That sounds tactical as f^&%.

I just picked up a S&W 1911 Pro Series in .45 acp. So on my way home from the LGS I brought it over to show my father who served during and in the Korean War. My mother was home at the time and when I told him I got a new toy my mother sheepishly asked if it was a gun and I said yes. She doesn't like guns so she asked me to wait to take it out of the case until she left to do some errands. I did not wait. I extracted the firearm from its case and tried to hand it to my father when all of a sudden she got this devilish smile on her face and reached to take the cleared firearm from my hand and said "Oh, I had one of these when I lived Florida." Truthfully, I didn't think I was going to get it back. lol.

Lol. When was the last time you interacted with a Walmart employee?

One time I was working as an armored car guard. My assignment was to pick up and deliver cash in the Prudential Center. I did like I always did: I got in and out. I was wearing black 5.11 pants, a plate carrier with extra ammo and some gear, and a black wooly-pully over my uniform shirt (the blue collar was poked through the neck). I always polish my boots and blouse them. Usually I wear Oakley gloves. I had a nametape and a company logo on my chest, and a company logo on the back of the carrier. I was also holding a company "coal bag" with the logo on it. I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest.

A poster on Reddit.com/r/Boston posted a thread titled "Gunman at the Prudential Center?", and relayed a story about how he saw me "running into the mall" (I power walked, I didn't like to spend time outside the truck with currency), then saw a police cruiser and ambulance pull up near the Mariott Hotel. He said that he and his girlfriend were genuinely scared, and saw police officers chasing me. They thought I was going to shoot the place up.

There is usually no less than 1 fire/police/ambulance at that location at any given time during a workday, and no police ever chased me. Usually police see armored car guards and "NOPE" the **** out of the way. No way do they want to be involved with an armored car.

rtt-cqb-man-o.gif

Naw, the clerk just recognized the Massachusetts accent and replied very politely by Mass standards. [wink]

One time I was working as an armored car guard. My assignment was to pick up and deliver cash in the Prudential Center. I did like I always did: I got in and out. I was wearing black 5.11 pants, a plate carrier with extra ammo and some gear, and a black wooly-pully over my uniform shirt (the blue collar was poked through the neck). I always polish my boots and blouse them. Usually I wear Oakley gloves. I had a nametape and a company logo on my chest, and a company logo on the back of the carrier. I was also holding a company "coal bag" with the logo on it. I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest.

A poster on Reddit.com/r/Boston posted a thread titled "Gunman at the Prudential Center?", and relayed a story about how he saw me "running into the mall" (I power walked, I didn't like to spend time outside the truck with currency), then saw a police cruiser and ambulance pull up near the Mariott Hotel. He said that he and his girlfriend were genuinely scared, and saw police officers chasing me. They thought I was going to shoot the place up.

There is usually no less than 1 fire/police/ambulance at that location at any given time during a workday, and no police ever chased me. Usually police see armored car guards and "NOPE" the **** out of the way. No way do they want to be involved with an armored car.

if you aren't trolling i demand to see a pic of this. all of it. even if you are trolling you have to post pics now.

image.jpg

What, no backup for the backup in an ankle holster? Sounds pretty underguned my man. I mean, is 6 mags really enough to deliver cash at the Prudential Center in one of the busiest and nicest parts of town? I just pray you had your damn baklava on.

This reminded me of that famous mall ninja thread. I hope you posted a sniper somewhere while delivering that bag of cash.

How did you afford all that shit on $12/hr?

Back
Top Bottom