Massachusetts man arrested after threatening to shoot and burn pride flag at shopping center

Transphobic is a dumb term look at these fruit baskets. Are you scared of em?
What would the preferred alternate word to transphobic that wouldn't trigger some folks be?
I prefer using the correct terminology when addressing these kinds of folks AKA the T portion of the Alphabet mafia - mentally ill.

Last edited:
What would the preferred alternate word to transphobic that wouldn't trigger some folks be?
No idea. It's just a moronic term. It is funny how worked up some people get when the tranny agenda isn't embraced by everyone. The Woke retards that awarded 1st place to an obese, ugly guy in a dress in a Derry NH Beauty contest are a prime example.
trannny.jpg

No idea. It's just a moronic term. It is funny how worked up some people get when the tranny agenda isn't embraced by everyone. The Woke retards that awarded 1st place to an obese, ugly guy in a dress in a Derry NH Beauty contest are a prime example.
View attachment 742309
Why do they all have crowns? Is it cause everybody's a winner?

Why do they all have crowns? Is it cause everybody's a winner?
Actually a winner would have walked out of this Woke sham. I've never understood the trans concept. If you're a fat ugly dude, putting on a dress just makes you a fat ugly dude in a dress. So this freak stole a scholarship from an actual women, because some Woke douchebags think this is Inclusivity. I assume you support this?

Not one of us. NES ladies and gents are never racist nor antisemitic nor transphobic.
I hate everyone equally who is poorer than me, regardless of color of skin, religion or sexual orientation. Or is it richer than me? Wait… I hate everyone who is poorer than me and richer than me.
[popcorn]

View attachment 742309
Get used to it girls.
You'll never win anything again.
Anything with a dick will be put in front of you in everything.

Wait , didn't women spend a hundred years fighting this exact thing?

Burn American flag: constitutionally protected.

Burn leftist cult flag: go to jail.

There is a slight smell to shooting the flag off the pole and burning it. I mean, BRING your own flag to burn and they might get him on littering, but he wants to steal someone else's property and destroy it, which isn't ok.

The kid can fry.

Get used to it girls.
You'll never win anything again.
Anything with a dick will be put in front of you in everything.

Wait , didn't women spend a hundred years fighting this exact thing?

leftists are ultimately regressive, because progressiveism can't stop progressing. everyone gets into power by promising to be more left than their predecessor.

There is a slight smell to shooting the flag off the pole and burning it. I mean, BRING your own flag to burn and they might get him on littering, but he wants to steal someone else's property and destroy it, which isn't ok.

The kid can fry.

Does this sound like a concern about private property?

“He was charged with Interference with Civil Rights, Deadly Weapons; threatened use or presence, and Threat to commit a crime.”

Do you think you could burn your leftist cult flag without consequence?

Do you think you burn your American flag without consequence?

Not one of us. NES ladies and gents are never racist nor antisemitic nor transphobic.
Let's call b******* what it is.

Up until 15 minutes ago, the entire world agreed that transgender people suffered from mental illness. Outside of a select few countries in the west the rest of the world still believes that. The only reason liberals here seem to advocate otherwise, is because they figured out that lgbtq crowd is a voting block that they can take advantage of. If those people voted Republican you can bet your ass that the Democrats wouldn't give two s*** about them, and this wouldn't be an issue in politics today. They're taking advantage of their mental illness for their own political gain. 40% of transgender people attempt suicide. That's just the fact. That's also more than any other measurable demographic. These people are sick and need help, professional help. We shouldn't be entertaining the notion that their mental illness is anything other than what it is. Especially for political gain.

Liberals may call that transphobic. I call them TRUTHphobic.

Brought to you by the same political party that tried to force everyone in the country to take a "vaccine", that was rushed to market by their political donors, has no long-term health studies, doesn't inoculate you against the disease, is based upon never before used technology, based upon technology that had never received FDA approval despite existing for over a decade, and has killed over 14,000 people according to the cdc's own data. Times three that number permanently disabled and wounded.

Also brought to you by the same party that calls everyone who disagrees with them a racist, despite them having a grand dragon in the KKK serving in the United States Senate until the 2000s. Or the fact that Joe Biden was a segregationist and currently occupies the White House. The man advocated keeping his own vice president out of public schools because he didn't want to see them "turned into a jungle."

So you'll have to forgive me for being a little cynical, when I hear people throw the term transphobic or racist around.

Last edited:
Does this sound like a concern about private property?

“He was charged with Interference with Civil Rights, Deadly Weapons; threatened use or presence, and Threat to commit a crime.”

Do you think you could burn your leftist cult flag without consequence?

Do you think you burn your American flag without consequence?

I was a resident of Mass spanning half a century. I understand just how profoundly absurd the law there are. And most other places aren't all that far behind.

Accordingly, unless I cite some law or make it obvious, you can assume I'm speaking from a moral standpoint, not necessarily a legal one. Complying with all of Mass's laws is not only impossible in fact, but if one even tried, they should be committed. Point being, I didn't even read the charges. Why would I? They'll make no sense.

If some moron wants to spend money to buy something and then destroy it, they should feel free. I may look down on them and in fact am morally superior to them, but sure, they can burn our flag if they want. So long as it their own property they're destroying.

The moron starring in the Hingham incident was saying they would go destroy someone ELSE'S property, not his own. And frankly, they said it a way that a reasonable person would think the person was unhinged at best. Add the gun talk and yes, I'm comfortable with saying "fry". (morally speaking!)

I have just one flag, an American flag. I don't need any others and even those I have philosophical differences with, I have no desire to desecrate.

What would be the penalty for shooting a pride flag, or any flag for that matter, with a squirt gun or super soaker? With like a 10% bleach concentration?
40% of transgender people attempt suicide.
So... I thought the number was 40% succeed. Pre or post transition. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. But I'm just gonna leave this right here.....

Attachments

• 40-percent-jpg.png
    40-percent-jpg.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Let's call b******* what it is.

Up until 15 minutes ago, the entire world agreed that transgender people suffered from mental illness. Outside of a select few countries in the west the rest of the world still believes that. The only reason liberals here seem to advocate otherwise, is because they figured out that lgbtq crowd is a voting block that they can take advantage of. If those people voted Republican you can bet your ass that the Democrats wouldn't give two s*** about them, and this wouldn't be an issue in politics today. They're taking advantage of their mental illness for their own political gain. 40% of transgender people attempt suicide. That's just the fact. That's also more than any other measurable demographic. These people are sick and need help, professional help. We shouldn't be entertaining the notion that their mental illness is anything other than what it is. Especially for political gain.

Liberals may call that transphobic. I call them TRUTHphobic.

Brought to you by the same political party that tried to force everyone in the country to take a "vaccine", that was rushed to market by their political donors, has no long-term health studies, doesn't inoculate you against the disease, is based upon never before used technology, based upon technology that had never received FDA approval despite existing for over a decade, and has killed over 14,000 people according to the cdc's own data. Times three that number permanently disabled and wounded.

Also brought to you by the same party that calls everyone who disagrees with them a racist, despite them having a grand dragon in the KKK serving in the United States Senate until the 2000s. Or the fact that Joe Biden was a segregationist and currently occupies the White House. The man advocated keeping his own vice president out of public schools because he didn't want to see them "turned into a jungle."

So you'll have to forgive me for being a little cynical, when I hear people throw the term transphobic or racist around.
Don't forget it's the same people screaming at the top of their lungs "My body my choice " that wanted you forced to take the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom