Massachusetts Liberal Climate Bill PASSES !

71montess

NES Member
Time to make calls to your Governor ! VETO !

Sure, cause #RINO Charlie Faker is really going to give a f*** about your opinion.

why is anyone surprised when crazy leftist bills pass in this state, if it wasn't for work I'd be gone in a minute.

Why was race mentioned in the bill?

There's a correlation between race and income, and a correlation between low income and low-lying real estate. A lot of low-income areas (read: "urban shitholes") are in flood zones.

I don't care about the bill much either, but that's probably why race was mentioned.

It's so awesome that they didn't even include the bill number so people could lookup the text and read it LOL. Another one they want to get signed without the general public reading the details, heaven forbid.

Why was race mentioned in the bill?
Intersectionality. To the marxist left everything is about race and "income inequality".

The problem is, that the political class will keep thier 6000 sq ft homes in Marblehead, Weston and Lexington while the saw of government makes the dependent class equal to the middle class.

There's a correlation between race and income, and a correlation between low income and low-lying real estate. A lot of low-income areas (read: "urban shitholes") are in flood zones.

I don't care about the bill much either, but that's probably why race was mentioned.
Nope, I read a little, in some areas of Boston , they want the urban people in those areas, to have a seat at the table on any construction done , in their neighborhood. So in essence, EXTORTION , you give me dat, I give u dis. Income redistribution.

Also be equally hostile to the Obama era affirmatively funding fai housing horseshit. Biden will renew the misson of moving welfare recipients into right leaning districts to permanently flip them.

I will lick a razor blade before trusting any leftist democrat to tell me the time of day. F em all.

Also be equally hostile to the Obama era affirmatively funding fai housing horseshit. Biden will renew the misson of moving welfare recipients into right leaning districts to permanently flip them.

I will lick a razor blade before trusting any leftist democrat to tell me the time of day. F em all.
The Biden team promises to put in place federal laws that will override local zoning. What c***s.

Nope, I read a little, in some areas of Boston , they want the urban people in those areas, to have a seat at the table on any construction done , in their neighborhood. So in essence, EXTORTION , you give me dat, I give u dis. Income redistribution.
Correct, see Roxbury Tenants of Harvard

They have strong armed every hospital expansion i Longwood for freebies.

Good for you, the reason our country is effed up, teachers.

They just want to take more power away from people. Eventually it will be bad for the environment to live anywhere thats not in a chosen localized clump of highrises. But you'll be able to leave with your daily rationed miles in your electric vehicle

Add this to the growing pile of reasons why we are heading south in 2022. And what the f@ck is "critical justice language'?

With Biden/Harris/AOC, you will not be able to escape it anywhere in the country in a couple years and this is miniscule compared to what I fear is coming.

... in some areas of Boston , they want the urban people in those areas, to have a seat at the table on any construction done , in their neighborhood. So in essence, EXTORTION , you give me dat, I give u dis. Income redistribution.
The easiest kind of income to redistribute is no income at all.
Run away.

we have to deal with Environmental Justice in the docs we write for regulatory-driven environmental analyses. The project's proponent needs to show that their project doesn't "disproportionately impact" disadvantaged neighborhoods more than others.. Basically stops developers from putting projects that may not be the best for the environment in the already shitty areas. Obviously, putting a power plant in the middle of Weston would be fought tooth and nail by the rich people with lots of money for lawyers. While putting it in Brockton or some other shithole, the locals don't have the resources to fight some of these projects that might not be the best thing for their community...

this is generally a new requirement over the past 10 yrs. Used to be that you look at air, water, noise, traffic, wastewater.. had to meet all federal and state standards (i.e. numbers). this EJ crap generally doesn't have specific numbers.. so it's been challenging to figure out ways to show there's little to no disparity.

now, I'm not advocating this EJ stuff, as the standards apply regardless of where the project is located. It's surprising me more and more than any industrial development is done anywhere, given the environmental pushback that pretty much every project gets now.

This is the problem with single party/supermajority rule.
They come up with this stupid shit to line their pockets at the same time pandering to the people that put/keep them in power.
Charlie, if he was a true republican can veto it, but they will override it.
Even if he was on board privately, and publicly came out against it, he could veto it to look good knowing that they will override it. He gets it both ways.
Even reps in the state that are Democrats that are in districts that lean right can vote against it even if they are for it and tell their constituents that "hey, I was against this" even though it will get passed.
It's a lose, lose, lose situation for all of us.

Charlie, if he was a true republican ...
I wouldn't lose sleep about it if I were you.

... can veto it, but they will override it.
One of his favorite tricks is to stay quiet about this-or-that
bit of moonbattery until the Donk leadership assures him
that they have a veto-proof majority.
Then it's hurr-durr, hurr-durr all day long,
because he's allowed to look good with his base
while not getting in the way of Progress.

Back
Top Bottom