Massachusetts: Help Stop AG Healey! Attend Boxborough Fundraiser Event!

On Monday, August 15, Gun Owner’s Action League is hosting a rally and fundraiser in Boxborough in the Parade Room at Boxborough Holiday Inn from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. There will be a dinner, pro-gun guest speakers and an opportunity to help GOAL raise funds to fight Attorney General Maura Healey’s outrageous unilateral decision to ban the sale of commonly owned semi-automatic firearms, issued on July 19, 2016. The event costs $25.00 a person.
As you know, Massachusetts Attorney General Healey issued an “enforcement notice” that greatly expands the Commonwealth’s definition of “assault weapon.” AG Healey alleges that the ban’s definition of “copy” or “duplicate” “assault weapons” has been misinterpreted for the last 18 years and she is simply the first law enforcement official to discover this incorrect interpretation. Beyond AG Healey’s obviously incorrect interpretation of the law, her enforcement notice fails to provide an intelligible definition of what will be considered an “assault weapon” by her office. No explanation is given for how the definition of an “assault weapon” can change as it applies to individual possession, ownership, and transfer versus sales of new firearms by licensed dealers.
[h=2]Please consider attending this event to show your strong opposition to AG Healey’s enforcement notice and help raise funds to defend your Second Amendment rights! For more information on this event or to purchase a ticket, please click here.[/h]

Who's going? I am planning on attending with my wife but in the Facebook event page it looks like only 30 people or so are going.

Who's going? I am planning on attending with my wife but in the Facebook event page it looks like only 30 people or so are going.

Not everyone feels the need to announce everything they do on faceplant.

Back
Top Bottom