• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts firearms

You can go to this page and download/fill out/send in the "Request for Personal Search" and request the Firearms Ownership History: Firearms Forms and Applications

However, be aware that you do not necessarily have to have all of your guns "registered" in MA. If you moved into MA and brought your guns with you at the same time you moved, you do not have to register them. The FRB not having a record of your gun does not automatically mean you're in trouble.

Jeez, if you completed an FA10, don't worry about. It doesn't matter what info the FRB has. Chill out on this one. They'll let you know if there's a problem, (there won't be).

Thanks for all the info now one more question I also inherited a ranger rifle 22 s l or model 103-13 that's all that's on it no serial # can any one find me more info

Thanks for all the info now one more question I also inherited a ranger rifle 22 s l or model 103-13 that's all that's on it no serial # can any one find me more info

It's a Marlin 81. Also branded as Ranger and JC Higgins. Manufactured 1937-1939. In MA it is likely to fetch $100-$150. Nice little gun, from what I can see.

Back
Top Bottom