• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts Drug Dealer arrested with Springfield Police's gun

The ex police chief "they"'ve been chasing - he was in the news a few months ago following a search of his home and they supposedly found some unsecured and/or poorly secured guns. IIRC they found a handgun in a quote flimsy unquote lock box.

I'm terrible with names - that's why I call you Doc and not by your name 'Joe'. Can't remember the ex-chief's name. Anyway, is a "flimsy" lockbox compliant or not?

You are talking about Edward Fleury, former police chief of Pelham.

And by a strange coincidence, today is the 11th anniversary (10/26/2008) of the shooting at Westfield of the 8 year old kid with a mini-uzi.

Editorial: Former Pelham police chief Edward Fleury must not handle guns

You are talking about Edward Fleury, former police chief of Pelham.

And by a strange coincidence, today is the 11th anniversary (10/26/2008) of the shooting at Westfield of the 8 year old kid with a mini-uzi.

Editorial: Former Pelham police chief Edward Fleury must not handle guns

Yep. That's the one. I wonder if he smartened up and moved away. Whatever his culpability in past events was, he has a ginormous target painted on his back. The only smart move is to move (prior to the kerfuffle a couple years ago).

Back
Top Bottom