Massachusetts: 2017 Legislative Session Convenes Tomorrow

Tomorrow, January 4, the 189[SUP]th[/SUP] Massachusetts General Court will begin its first year of the 2017- 2018 legislative session. It is important that gun owners and sportsmen across The Bay State stay actively involved throughout 2017 as the legislature will again see both pro-gun and anti-gun agendas.
Your NRA-ILA will continue to advocate for the passage of legislation to rescind the enforcement notice, made by Attorney General Maura Healey, banning the sale of commonly owned semi-automatic firearms, while continuing to advance reforms that promote and protect your Second Amendment rights and hunting heritage.
Your NRA-ILA will keep you updated on the status of important legislation in addition to providing a simple and convenient way to contact elected officials. To help assure success in 2017, please continue to check www.NRAILA.org and your email inbox for alerts on the latest action items.

Nice! I heard they've got a majority to pass that Constitutional Carry bill.

/s
I have my LTC appointment in february in Boston...Should I hold off on getting locked in the system w/ a "restricted" license and wait for something like this to pass? Would it ever? I need to do more research.

I have my LTC appointment in february in Boston...Should I hold off on getting locked in the system w/ a "restricted" license and wait for something like this to pass? Would it ever? I need to do more research.

You'll be old and gray if you wait.

It doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell.

Yeah.....note the "/s" at the end of Machinehead's post - he'd turning off the sarcasm.

If you're interested in expanding your rights in the PRM, join GOAL www.goal.org and Comm2A http://www.comm2a.org/

They are the two groups in Mass that are on our side.

Hey maltc, I was bring totally sarcastic. There's a better chance of seeing dogs play poker than getting anything that loosens licensing in MA. Good luck in Boston.

Yeah.....note the "/s" at the end of Machinehead's post - he'd turning off the sarcasm.

If you're interested in expanding your rights in the PRM, join GOAL www.goal.org and Comm2A http://www.comm2a.org/

They are the two groups in Mass that are on our side.

This is exactly what we should all be doing in MA.

Back
Top Bottom