• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Wildlife announcement: Surplus Anterless Deer Permits

It pays to work double shifts for more days off ;)
Yuppers!

As a distribution manager in charge of 3 shifts I find the occasional reason to work a 2nd shift with my team so I can get out in the morning lol

Yes, I checked back at 9:20 am and only 10,11,13, and 14 were still available. I grabbed my 9 at 9:01.

Yes, I checked back at 9:20 am and only 10,11,13, and 14 were still available. I grabbed my 9 at 9:01.

you are only allowed to buy 1 tag per zone per day. I think the system hides the choice again until the next day. I purchased a zone 10 tag with the 9 today. I don't see the 10 option again and I don't think the zone is sold out since there were a lot of surplus.

you are only allowed to buy 1 tag per zone per day. I think the system hides the choice again until the next day. I purchased a zone 10 tag with the 9 today. I don't see the 10 option again and I don't think the zone is sold out since there were a lot of surplus.
Good point. The whole family is covered for 9 and 10, but I'll check again in the AM. Jack.

Just logged on to check. I have not made any purchases today.

Only 10,11,12,13,14 show tags available. I would say 9 is sold out

I think 9 didn't have surplus last year? I got one this year and easy to get 10s.
Last year had very few 9 surps they sold out in minutes just like this year. 10 to 14 always has a shit ton of surplus tags

I've got more than I need and there's still tags left. I got 3 surpluses in zone 11. One in every other zone available... I've never seen it like this. They're usually gone in the first 2 days... Either people don't know about the on sale date or we've lost a lot of bowhunters.

I’m loaded up too. 2 antlered and 3 antlerless is plenty. I’ll be happy to get one on my first go around.

Back
Top Bottom