• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police

Maybe you wanted to mention that in liberal Chicago they have turned prison facilities into communities of love and deep understanding. Every other state is struggling with such a smooth implementation and their budgets need to be inflated:

View: https://youtu.be/DyqOlk7sibM

I'm sure they were just hamming it up for the youtube likes. I think most prisoners are just trying to serve out their sentences, become rehabilitated and reintegrate with society in a meaningful way.

Amen! They are babysitters. Parents have been taught over the last 50 or so years that "we will take care of yo kids. Go off and be yourself." I don't believe it's part of a master plan of world domination, but it certainly caused an entire series of generations to think that whatever a teacher says about life is somehow true.

As far as the Meffah thing - those people need a clue. Seriously. If bullets in a "clip" were so dangerous, there'd be cops blowing up all over Meffah and elsewhere. Get a brain, Moran!

Alfred+Purcell.jpg
He just looks like an a**h***.

I'm sure they were just hamming it up for the youtube likes. I think most prisoners are just trying to serve out their sentences, become rehabilitated and reintegrate with society in a meaningful way.

Here. Further proof.

bar5.jpg

He's in jail for dual homicide, kidnapping and child molesting. This teacher is guilty of carrying a couple of rounds of ammo. If it's that nice for the hard core criminals then jail must be an absolute picnic for these minor offenders!

The WPD and most other Worcester County Leo’s are supportive of gun rights. Of course since he will be brought before the leftist sjw judicial system and not a military tribunal or fast and furious street justice limb hacking, he will serve very little time if any and well be considered a martyr on the altar of gun violence. It’s amazes me how unlawful this state really is.

I wish he tried this in Missouri or Georgia or any other Gun Sanctuary state.

As to the root causes there are many great points made as to the general npc drone status of our youth. Wake up to an ipad. Bus off to normie nannie care for 6 hours. Return home to more iPad social media apps to advance the globalist stupor for the next 6 hours. Where are my parents right now? Ah well, gnite. Rinse and repeat.Will they truly become the zombies we will hunt? Maybe...

Nay. Raise your children well with direction and they will not depart from it. My kids now know they are different from the rest of their classmates. Thankfully they will be pulled out of state care soon enough and be taught at home. The effects of one year of public education is palpable in character disfunction. If we didn’t instill the proper humanity daily even hourly into our kids they would be lost like the rest of ‘em.

The carrying on school grounds charges have a max penalty of 2 years, as do the possession of ammo w/o FID. So even if convicted, he wouldn't be federally prohibited. They would disqualify him from getting a Mass LTC, but he doesn't live in Mass.

I predict the charges will be continued without a finding and he'll be ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation and followup.

So the court set the next date for 45 days out. If someone is held in jail, they set it for 30 days, so it seems they thought he would post bail. I found him on the jail website, so he didn't post bail at the court and was bought to the jail and processed. You have to be at the jail at 4:30 to post bail, so my guess is nobody made it there in time and he spent the night. I'm guessing he'll be bailed out today at 4:30.

I've never heard or seen anyone getting charged with carrying ammunition on school grounds before and a quick scan didn't bring up any hits. Is that buried in the Carrying a firearm on school grounds restrictions?

I've never heard or seen anyone getting charged with carrying ammunition on school grounds before and a quick scan didn't bring up any hits. Is that buried in the Carrying a firearm on school grounds restrictions?

Maybe it's a "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" charge?

So....tin foil time...is this the first time one of these "live rounds found at school" has been a teacher doing it like this, or just first time they got caught? Or...could this be a "thing" to try and cause some issues to pop up? We know most teachers lean far to the left and have an agenda

Love the way the guy at 1:57 walks over to get his food & drink off the table

Maybe you wanted to mention that in liberal Chicago they have turned prison facilities into communities of love and deep understanding. Every other state is struggling with such a smooth implementation and their budgets need to be inflated:

View: https://youtu.be/DyqOlk7sibM

I suspect they’re calling it a dangerous weapon.

on [DATE OF OFFENSE:], not being a law enforcement officer, did carry on his or her person a firearm, to wit: a pistol, revolver, rifle or smoothbore arm from which a shot, bullet or pellet could be discharged, or other dangerous weapon in a building or on the grounds of any elementary or secondary school, college or university without the written authorization of the board or officer in charge of such elementary or secondary school, college or university, in violation of G.L. c.269, §10(j). (PENALTY: imprisonment not more than 2 years; or not more than $1000; or both; §10(e): firearm to be ordered forfeited.)

So....tin foil time...is this the first time one of these "live rounds found at school" has been a teacher doing it like this, or just first time they got caught? Or...could this be a "thing" to try and cause some issues to pop up? We know most teachers lean far to the left and have an agenda

One year teaching in the zoo made him into Johnny Appleseed. Most teachers lean far left because right was never there to begin with!

It's abbreviation. It's ok to use the S word. POS is what you were trying to say. ;)

Some people type the way they talk. So, maybe you're wrong, and he was trying to abbreviate "POC". Some people still have some scruples.

Nah.

Administrators in MA schools can already carry. They just need to write themselves a note.

Hadn't thought of that. More elitism in action?

Another good point. Maybe this teacher reported some REAL activity that got swept under the rug, and wanted to make a point before he left.

Some people type the way they talk. So, maybe you're wrong, and he was trying to abbreviate "POC". Some people still have some scruples.
Some people know that POS can mean both "piece of sh*t" and "point of sale".

Some people know that POC can mean both "piece of crap" and "person of color".

Since "POC" was used to refer to Jussie Smollett in this case, you can safely assume that any of the above apply, except for "point of sale".

Haha, idiot was looking for 15 minutes of Fame by being the "hero" that discovered the round. Gets 20 minutes of Fame instead.

Moron. I guess he never saw the movie "Great Escape" where they dropped dirt from tunneling down their pants legs into the yard.
MMbT5r.gif

Purcell was charged with ... two counts of carrying ammunition on school grounds,
What I can't figure out from the MSM stories quoted here
is what the second round of ammunition is which he "carried".

(Yes, I know that some fool got jacked up for "carrying" ammunition in school
which never left the locked trunk of his car).

Turtleboy as usual has an excellent inside story behind the story on this guy.
To wit: Southbridge Teacher Known As Yoooo Mistah Plants Live Ammo In School, Doesn’t Know About Surveillance Cameras, Puts School In Lockdown, Gets Arrested

MMbT5r.gif

What I can't figure out from the MSM stories quoted here
is what the second round of ammunition is which he "carried".

(Yes, I know that some fool got jacked up for "carrying" ammunition in school
which never left the locked trunk of his car).

To wit: Southbridge Teacher Known As Yoooo Mistah Plants Live Ammo In School, Doesn’t Know About Surveillance Cameras, Puts School In Lockdown, Gets Arrested

"Southbridge really is it’s only little world. It’s surrounded by nice places – Sturbridge, Dudley, Charlton, Woodstock. Ask anyone over the age of 50 who grew up there – it used to be a nice little town."

I'm over 50. I didn't grow up there but as of the 80's I knew some people from that area and they did not hold the town in high regard. Perhaps it was nice in the 70's? Or maybe the 60's?

Back
Top Bottom