Mass Superior Court judge arrested on domestic charges - LTC suspended

I have meet this judge on several occasions and have had a few conversations with her. I don't know her well, and I have never had a case before her, but my opinion of her is favorable. Hope this all works out well.

even if the 209A goes away, and there are no criminal charges, she could still be deemed unsuitable by the licensing authority.

Howard vs the Chief of Wakefield MA PD, FindLaw's Appeals Court of Massachusetts case and opinions.

also: The Declaration of Rights of the Massachusetts Constitution provides the private citizen no right to keep and bear arms, and  thus there is no “question of a property right or deprivation of liberty involved in the statutory procedures for obtaining a license to carry firearms.”  Chief of Police of Shelburne v. Moyer, 16 Mass.App.Ct. at 547, 453 N.E.2d 461.

I’m no journalist but they couldn’t find a picture of this guy anywhere for the article? All the “Antonio Brown is a rapist” articles on the same site had him plastered on the front of all of them....just sayin

Imagine making MA judge money and buying a Ruger......

Mass judges don't actually earn that much in the grand scheme of judicial salaries. For example, a Mass Appeals Court associate justice makes around $186k. In comparison, a RI district court magistrate earns $176k normal salary. So an appellate judge in Mass with the ability to set actual precedent and make the common law barely makes more than a RI magistrate who presides over low-level misdemeanors and arraignments and rarely even hears an argument grounded in specific case law.

State of Massachusetts public payroll report

State of Rhode Island: Transparency: State of Rhode Island - Purchasing Bids

Wait, so this Judge owns a black killy thing? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again the HYPOCRISY always floats to the top..

In the colonial era, judges were often officers in the militia. We should bring that back.

Really think a police chief is going to do that to a judge?

That's assuming the judge stays a judge.

Really? Really? Pictures of the judge don't give you a clue as to how that's going to turn out?
Haven't you been paying attention? It is a time honored tradition for the N.E.S. jury to deliberate. How can they find the judges wife guilty or not guilty with out a picture of her.

How can someone have such disrespect for a spouse? I would never think of pulling my wife's hair in such a violent manner, no matter how angry I get.

Women hate that there is a double-standard out there where Men are favored in certain jobs and other things.

But that same double-standard works just fine in these cases.

Compare (assume the man and woman are of equal size and strength): A woman grabs her husband's man-bun and drags his sorry behind down. Prosecute??? Or laugh?

VERSUS

Dude grabs his B-word's weave and slams her back on the ground. Misdemeanor or Felony????

A woman can get away with that crap. And it's not fair. And I'm not holding a protest or carrying a sign or dressing up like a 6' wiener or something. I just deal with it.

But its' a double standard.

Paid leave. So basically she's given Paid Time Off = Vacation.

So in a government job, you assault someone, and you get paid vacation. Amirite?

yes, but she hasn't been convicted yet. Relieved of her duties is good enough for now until she is convicted. And if she is not convicted it will not go against her PTO. So it's a free vacation.

How can someone have such disrespect for a spouse? I would never think of pulling my wife's hair in such a violent manner, no matter how angry I get.
She experienced a Frison of emotion.

Superior Court judge arrested in Hudson is placed on paid adminstrative leave

Some new information here including this gem by the judge: “'Now you have this white boy with his dog protecting you,' according to the witness."
"Motion to have my client's conviction set aside because of judicial racism"
by every lawyer that ever lost a case in her court in 3...2...1...

(Think of how many convicts got sprung because they won the lottery:
had their drug evidence processed by Annie Dookhan or Sonja Farak).

Haven't you been paying attention? It is a time honored tradition for the N.E.S. jury to deliberate. How can they find the judges wife guilty or not guilty with out a picture of her.

How do I know that using my dick to get a stuck piece of toast out of the toaster is a bad idea? Some things...you just know.

It's just as well I'm a law abiding citizen. If I went in front of this judge for a parking ticket there's a good chance I'd wind up doing life in the big house.

Note to self: do not mouth off to authority figures.

Did anyone read the manner in which the policed went about retrieving/seizing her two pistols?
Did the wife let the police in? Just a tangent based on a recent case that a suspended LTC does not grant police access to your house.

Matt

Police seized two guns from the home. Frison was licensed to carry firearms.

Back
Top Bottom