Mass Superior Court judge arrested on domestic charges - LTC suspended

D_U0ZLVWsAAS0AD

She is also a Marine...

What will happen if she is convicted? I can't see this not ending in a conviction. The fight was a public display and there was a witness who called the police. On top of that the victim gave a statement to the police. I think the military is less tolerant of domestic violence, are they not?

Then they went on to say that the person should have spoken to them first. I thought police consider domestic violence e situations some of the most dangerous situations they face. And now the judge and wife are saying this witness should have checked with them before they called the police? laughable...

Mass. Superior Court judge charged with domestic assault - The Boston Globe

What will happen if she is convicted? I can't see this not ending in a conviction. The fight was a public display and there was a witness who called the police. On top of that the victim gave a statement to the police.

The argument was public, and the witness only saw an argument. The wife will decline to testify against her spouse, and the case will be dismissed. It's too bad we'll never learn the outcome of the suspended LTC.

The argument was public, and the witness only saw an argument. The wife will decline to testify against her spouse, and the case will be dismissed. It's too bad we'll never learn the outcome of the suspended LTC.

agreed. But what about the victim statement to the police? is this going to be a "she said, she said". No witness to the hair pulling?

maybe they can get some neighbors who have that ring recording door bell that might have recorded the assault. That would be awesome...

Frison’s wife told police that Frison grabbed the back of her hair with her hand “and with a strong amount of force” ripped her head back, police said. She told police she and Frison had been having “a tough marriage recently.”

She is also a Marine...

What will happen if she is convicted? I can't see this not ending in a conviction. The fight was a public display and there was a witness who called the police. On top of that the victim gave a statement to the police. I think the military is less tolerant of domestic violence, are they not?

You keep seeing, Butch. It's what you're good at. LOL

As far as this woman, I don't care if she's black, lesbian, woman, whatever. What I DO care about is someone using their office as a GOOJF card. And even if you're a black lesbian woman, you're still wrong trying to use the card.

If the LTC situation works out favorably for Frison, would that build a positive case history for others? Despite the usual calls of no mercy for her 'special status', perhaps we WANT it to work out in her favor.

She is also a Marine...

Then they went on to say that the person should have spoken to them first. I thought police consider domestic violence e situations some of the most dangerous situations they face. And now the judge and wife are saying this witness should have checked with them before they called the police? laughable...

If she gets convicted, she will resign her commission and end her time in the Corps. It will be done nicely, since she is an officer. She won't be handcuffed, court-martialed and jailed like a grunt would be. All Marines, commissioned or not, must qualify with the rifle (I used M16A4). If she is convicted of DV, the Corps will prohibit her from touching a rifle under Lautenberg.

Wait, so this Judge owns a black killy thing? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again the HYPOCRISY always floats to the top..

Back
Top Bottom