• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MASS STATE TROOPERS TRAINING FOR RIOTS

Menino wasn't stupid. He was a ruthless and people underestimated his intelligence. As soon as he became mayor he made sure everyone that knew anything about his past mistakes as a City Councilor were fired. Guy had definitely read Machiavelli extensively. The one thing Tommy did better than anyone to the point of an art form was retribution.

Walsh on the other hand is a paste eating puppet whose only life skill was knowing when to do something and keep his mouth shut for certain people.
I was no Menino fan but I'd say what happened in Boston last time around probably would have ended a lot quicker if it ever happened at all if he was still around.

Yes I also heard this from a friend. Of a friend. Of a friend. At the town dump. It must be true. It must be surprising and thank you for rushing online to be the first to pass this earth shattering revalation to all us gunmen.

Glad to hear you have such an active social life @ the dump
were you dropping off or there to rummage for goodies
you, the rats & friends

:)

Walsh on the other hand is a paste eating puppet whose only life skill was knowing when to do something and keep his mouth shut for certain people.

and open for others ... or maybe the same ones at different times.

I can’t believe I am saying this, but if Antifa comes to town, I hope MSP just f**** them up. Hell, if they know the DBs will get off without bail, why not ruff em up a bit?

Swampscott PD trains at my club. After their last visit the berm was littered with bean bag rounds. The tools were using full size human silhouette targets. At least Tall Deval's home will be well protected.

Good friend has trooper as a neighbor
he was told that on 2 occasions last month, that 500 troopers dressed in black fatigues & riot gear were training at Gilette stadium for riot control in relation to the elections
training was done during those horrible hot days

anyone else that can confirm or add to this?
SEMLEC and NEMLEC and the rest all get together regularly to train for this. This is nothing new.

Good friend has trooper as a neighbor
he was told that on 2 occasions last month, that 500 troopers dressed in black fatigues & riot gear were training at Gilette stadium for riot control in relation to the elections
training was done during those horrible hot days

anyone else that can confirm or add to this?
Nah, that wasn't training for Antifagga, that was re-education camp for the Troopers that are devoid of ethics and like to steal money from taxpayers. Numbers were far greater than 500.

Last time MSP deployed that gear in large numbers was the 2004 DNC. The troop near UMass Amherst practices with it regularly. Not sure sure about the rest of them. They have or at least used to have a pretty good mounted unit with the horses well armored too.

Boston stupidly got rid of their police horses which was the oldest mounted unit in North America except for the RCMP in Canada. Menino hated horses for some reason.

Don't forget the Boston Wrong response in Watertown after the bombing. BostonWrong02.jpg BostonWrong08.jpg BostonWrong01.jpg

Borthers. Emergherrd natty gurrrd at JBCC? Ermerghearrrggghh thats like, where the natty guard base is isnt it?

Won't have to. When the SHTF, only LEOs in MA will be carrying live ammunition. NG units will get empty M4s.

Lol we got xalled out for the floyd protests in Phoenix, having recently xferred from ma guard to AZ i figured we'd have empty blasters, nope, everybody got 90 rounds. AZ isnt f***ing around.

Not the first time, not just troopers and not just for the election. Of course all will depend on Faker and city mayors if it will be utilized

Borthers. Emergherrd natty gurrrd at JBCC? Ermerghearrrggghh thats like, where the natty guard base is isnt it?

Lol we got xalled out for the floyd protests in Phoenix, having recently xferred from ma guard to AZ i figured we'd have empty blasters, nope, everybody got 90 rounds. AZ isnt f***ing around.

DERRRTSS MEEERRR JEERDD HEEERLLMMMMM! ITSH HAPPERNING!

Back
Top Bottom