• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. State Trap Shoot

Is this event open to the public for spectators?
If you like what you are watching, and have a shotgun and correct ammo (shells are available at MMSC too) you can join the ATA for $20. and shoot that day. Thursday will be a slower day and good to watch and use the practice trap. Most shooters are more than willing to answer your questions and point you in the right direction after they have shot and are waiting.

Thursday, Friday or Sunday would be best to watch. Saturday gets congested to say the least with the kids shooting, and all the parents watching.
If you have any questions there's always someone willing to answer

The Mass State Shoot is over and the weather could have not been better! The new 4 day format (1000 targets) was well attended and I believe everyone had a great time. I would like to thank all the MATA officers and the staff at Minuteman Sportsman's Club for a GREAT JOB. For those of you that are interested in Trap and did not get to check out the Mass Shoot, the New Hampshire State Shoot will be at Minuteman on July6, 7, & 8. Here is the link to the New Hampshire program: http://www.shootata.com/Portals/0/pdf/programs/U137468_ProgramFileName.pdf

I went and had a great time as a spectator. Even though I wasn’t shooting, the staff and shooters were very friendly.
grizquad is a great guy and very knowledgeable.

and as usual they have yet to join the 21st century and post the results on line in a timely fashion
It just ended last night...........give em a little break, all the results were posted on the board at the shoot. I am sure they will be up soon.

Back
Top Bottom