Mass. state police instructor email database hacked/leaked

Had a club treasurer many years ago include a solicitation to join his NuSkin MLM downline a few decades ago. SSDD.

Verizon blocks 25 but 26 works fine.
Well … sure … so do 22, 53 and most others.

From other things you’ve posted it’s well within your capability (and mine) to set up a relay mail server that listens on 26 - or any other port you choose - but I doubt marketing bro even knows how to spell mail server, so the VZ residential filters are at least somewhat effective.

Well … sure … so do 22, 53 and most others.

From other things you’ve posted it’s well within your capability (and mine) to set up a relay mail server that listens on 26 - or any other port you choose - but I doubt marketing bro even knows how to spell mail server, so the VZ residential filters are at least somewhat effective.
The Cpanel web server software has a built in port 26 option for it mail server.

I am now getting a handful of scammer messages a day to my training Email, thanks to MSP. I've had that Email for many years and never directly publish it on the web an rarely got any scammer messages to it over the years. Thanks MSP . . . Not!

well, this is a good/bad mix;

Good: They responded.
Bad: it looks like they're not shutting him down, they're just preventing him from sending email to ME.

Update: The provider isn't even preventing him from sending me email.

I'm still getting them.

I have not unsubscribed because I want a record of what he's doing.

I am now getting a handful of scammer messages a day to my training Email, thanks to MSP. I've had that Email for many years and never directly publish it on the web an rarely got any scammer messages to it over the years. Thanks MSP . . . Not!
exact same thing. About a dozen to 20 or so a day from gmail accounts with typical nigerian fishing scams.

If you guys really want him to get punched in the rectum figure out how to get him blacklisted by vz, comcast and gmail, 90% of his mail will bounce lol

i wonder what the IP of the origin mail server is? maybe they're not up to date on their patches. would be a shame if someone made that mail server start sending a million emails a minute selling boats that sink.

i wonder what the IP of the origin mail server is? maybe they're not up to date on their patches. would be a shame if someone made that mail server start sending a million emails a minute selling boats that sink.

Only problem with that is its probably some intermediary company that does constant contact type email etc. Of course the shitbird who took this list will just move to another platform but that will cost him time and money lol..

Back
Top Bottom