• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. SJC Chief Justice will not be down for breakfast

Wow! I really disliked Gants judicial activism and how he molded the court into a band of SJWs, but that's a tough way to go. Baker better nominate someone solidly conservative to replace the chief justice. But we all know it's going to be a puff nomination to replace Gants.

Wow! I really disliked Gants judicial activism and how he molded the court into a band of SJWs, but that's a tough way to go. Baker better nominate someone solidly conservative to replace the chief justice. But we all know it's going to be a puff nomination to replace Gants.
He will nominate whoever his boss Deleo tells him to .[angry]

He is a RINO and will nominate a left friendly replacement

Having seen him in action, I was no fan of Gants. But this is sad and at 66 too young to go like this.

That piece of shit probably stressed too much over Trump troll jobs. This is not a friendly futbol game, liberals work tirelessly on making honest people's life hell, so I am not sorry at all. One less pest to worry about. May he burn in hell with the rest of his commie friends.

That piece of shit probably stressed too much over Trump troll jobs. This is not a friendly futbol game, liberals work tirelessly on making honest people's life hell, so I am not sorry at all. One less pest to worry about. May he burn in hell with the rest of his commie friends.

THIS.

I'm glad he's dead. F*ck him and let him rot in his godless commie hell, like every other shitbag liberal subverter of the Constitution. They can all die in a fire.

Literally....f*ck them

I hope he''s rotting in a level of hell below Ted Kennedy's assh0le

Last edited:
Great. We're STILL waiting for a decision on the Thompson/JPMorgyChase case. There are thousands of houses tied up with no clear title due to the case. US courts kicked it back to MA and told them to fix it and deal with it. It's not like any of the former residents are gonna be able to come up with the scratch to buy their houses back. In the meantime, there are thousands of vacant houses in mASS that can't be sold and refilled with people. Like the one up the street from me. Grrrrr.

Back
Top Bottom