• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass shooting Panic!

I once had a Mass shooting panic. I took my single-shot .22short falling-block to the range. Put a rd of 22lr in it and fired it. Case would not extract. I thought I'd really screwed up.

A year or so later, I had my .22 (lr) pump-gun gallery gun. An empty case fell back behind the action and jammed it up. I didn't panic. So it was just a short Mass shooting.

Anybody remember the day they brought swat out to the burlington mall for an umbrella? I was there that day and I shit you not they had a little bird hovering 20' over the Longs side of the Sears parking lot with some trooper holding an AR hanging out of it.

Anybody remember the day they brought swat out to the burlington mall for an umbrella? I was there that day and I shit you not they had a little bird hovering 20' over the Longs side of the Sears parking lot with some trooper holding an AR hanging out of it.

I remember it, what 5 or so years ago. I worked across the highway a little up 128 and remember the helicopter and people at the windows watching it.

In the panic, one guy jumped from a balcony and got hurt and the crazy guy grabbed him by the throat and screamed "I got the Jew".

I was there that day, my wife was working at the mall and she had to evacuate. Started in Nordstrom the guy had a sword handled umbrella sticking out of his backpack and a couple of employees reported he had a rifle LOL. I remember seeing the guy on the news later, he saw it on TV from work and said it might have been him. He got off the bus and cut through the mall to get to work. It was fun day :)

I was there that day, my wife was working at the mall and she had to evacuate. Started in Nordstrom the guy had a sword handled umbrella sticking out of his backpack and a couple of employees reported he had a rifle LOL. I remember seeing the guy on the news later, he saw it on TV from work and said it might have been him. He got off the bus and cut through the mall to get to work. It was fun day :)

I forever remember that day as being "Tango Tuesday". I was out at gamestop across the street picking up a pre-order, or maybe I was buying a Gameboy for my GF's flight to japan. Either way, had a great view of the shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom