Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

Hitler and Stalin both had banned gun Hitler murdered 11m Stalin murdered 20m

it's not so much about total extermination but control and nothing controls people like fear getting wasted. Someone still have to power factories outside or inside gulags and camps.

btw Mao has wasted over 60mil Chinese. Stalin got nothing on him although number differ. Solzhenitsin said over 40mil but at this point it's just statistics.

It's an argument for the government to follow the existing law as opposed to passing more laws that no one enforces. This guy should have been denied if he went through NICS. Not that that would guarantee that he couldn't get a gun by illegal means. It does mean that the Dumocrats calling for new gun laws and background checks are full of shit, as usual.

IF the government only enforced existing laws, there would be a lot less gun crime. Of course, the previous administration not only didn't follow the law, it broke it on many occasions. Which makes me wonder if someone at the USAF wasn't ordered not to report military convictions and if there aren't a lot more of these cases out there.

Arguing the background check angle merely plays into their hand as it is an argument for MORE government control not less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an argument for the government to follow the existing law as opposed to passing more laws that no one enforces.

Hard-core antis be like, "see, system is broken, have to get rid of all the guns. I'll take my chances that if we pull an Australia, that no one will be able to get a gun, so the 'good guy' won't need one".

It is really an Ideological Civil War at this point. Left-wing Statists, who have obedient, blind trust in Government to support and protect them, and Individualists, who want to retain the Right to do both of those things themselves and certainly don't trust Government to do it.".

How will it be resolved? I honestly believe it could result in peaceful secession, with the Left-wing Statists of America completely imploding with crime, rampant unemployment, and financial ruing.

Capitol of United Citizens of America? Dallas? Atlanta? Kansas City?

LOL expect media to shift this out into the dumpster now, that theres more noise about "basically, this incident is entirely on the hands of the DOD/government..."

Them: BAN GUNS!!!

Everyone Else: Well why ban guns when this has nothing to do with guns- the gov knew this guy was bad and did absolutely nothing. sounds like we got WAY bigger problems than "guns".

Them: HMMMMMMMM IM NOT LISTENING *cupped hands over ears* STILL NOT LISTENING
Them: *gross depection of general tone deafness in public memetics*

Them: *head explodes as a result of dividing by zero vs logic and reason*

BWOOSH.

General Public: LOL @ Antis.... just.... LOL.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitler and Stalin both had banned gun Hitler murdered 11m Stalin murdered 20m

Half right. The Bolsheviks banned firearms ownership for everyone but themselves. The Nazis encouraged firearm ownership for everyone but the people they intended to persecute.

Half right. The Bolsheviks banned firearms ownership for everyone but themselves. The Nazis encouraged firearm ownership for everyone but the people they intended to persecute.

Didn't the Versailles Treaty ban private guns for Germany after WWI?

**** the democrats and their fake laws they create, they can't even enforce the laws already on the books! So any new laws are just lip service.

Days past I'd get uptight, now with what has been exposed over the last year with these pieces of shit, the democrats can go **** themselves.

The party is a shell of its former self, the power they once had has diminished big time!!! dont feed into their lines of bull shit.

Last edited:
I am not buying that

Why not? Seems perfectly plausible.

Dude’s been badly, maybe mortally, wounded by the plumber. He’s in the car. He’s driving away, but he knows he’s going to get caught or lose consciousness soon. He calls his dad and tells him he’s not going to make it, then he offs himself.

To me, that seems the most likely scenario of any. Unless you just really, really, really want the plumber to have done for him. At which point you’ve already convinced yourself, and are unlikely to give credence to any competing narrative peddled by anybody with a badge.

Not my first day on NES, you see.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cs-in-church-massacre/?utm_term=.5c48faa0eba5

Worse than that

He escaped and was cought trying to smuggle guns onto base to carry our death threats against superiors

AF ****ed this one up majorly

He should have been prosecuted for attempted murder early on........but wasnt due to environment of political correctness thanks to dems

It's not just the Air Force - The Navy punted on Aaron Alexis when he was working in Newport and was clearly having serious mental health issues.

Haven't seen a single mainstream outlet mention that the guy who stopped him also had an AR... plenty of mention of the bad guy's gun though.

Mike
Not too worried. Independent and social media is spreading that fact like wildfire. Even Trump mentioned return fire with "a rifle". This event will be cited for many years to come.

The Dems will keep mentioning this as another opportunity for a national AWB. Some knucklehead was on Laura Ingrim's show last night spewing his crap and Laura and Ken Starr did an awful job of defending our side

Dude’s been badly, maybe mortally, wounded by the plumber. He’s in the car. He’s driving away, but he knows he’s going to get caught or lose consciousness soon. He calls his dad and tells him he’s not going to make it, then he offs himself.

To me, that seems the most likely scenario of any. Unless you just really, really, really want the plumber to have done for him. At which point you’ve already convinced yourself, and are unlikely to give credence to any competing narrative peddled by anybody with a badge.

it should not be a question. The Feds know if he did or not. They need to stop hiding the truth.

I listened to the whole interview with the hero and he did not hear any shots from the car so I conclude from that , that he either offed himself while driving still(that is if there is a wound in his head with powder burns) or he bled out, passed out, crashed then died.
That is my logic behind not buying suicide.
I understand yours. We all know he was a coward.

Maybe I don't want the mainstream media to be correct, they also won't say the hero used an AR-15 because it doesn't suit their agenda.

it should not be a question. The Feds know if he did or not. They need to stop hiding the truth.

Yep

They seem to allow some truth out there, for instance we still don't know the round count by Paddock in Vegas, seems like a simple thing to count brass, but in Texas it was reported 450 rounds fired.

I am not buying that

The CNN interview with the driver (Johnny) was actually not that bad....the interviewer asked what types of rifles they both had. Which came to light that the perp had a pistol and the good Samaritan an AR-15. Also asked if Johnny had seen any hits on the perp during his witness of the gunfight.

The whole background check thing is dumb. Does anyone really think this guy would have said "Well the NICS check said I can't buy a gun from the store, I guess my plan to kill people is foiled..." ?

Definitely not. But that only illustrates just how pointless gun laws are. What the point when they aren't enforced. Had he been denied, it means the government knows he was illegally trying to buy a gun. A crime. And if they enforced it, it would be hard for him to murder people from behind bars.

The Dems will keep mentioning this as another opportunity for a national AWB. Some knucklehead was on Laura Ingrim's show last night spewing his crap and Laura and Ken Starr did an awful job of defending our side

Saw it. You are being nice saying "knucklehead". He was Igor Volsky from Guns Down America. All he wants is "high cap mags and AR's banned". To him, that would be areally good start. He totally avoided Laura's question on how to "collect" these banned items. Wonder if he would volunteer to be first in the door for a confiscation? Probably not in his lofty paygrade I would guess.

Mark Fuhrman was the other individual in the debate. Not a great job... but did ask how several hundred million mags would be collected? Again no answer, plenty of deflection.

Otherwise, pretty squishy debate. Igor really liked to talk about how Scalia spoke about reasonable restrictions and that roads have speed limits. The guy had nothing, but when those debating him don't take a hard line, looks poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
The whole background check thing is dumb. Does anyone really think this guy would have said "Well the NICS check said I can't buy a gun from the store, I guess my plan to kill people is foiled..." ?

Had he not been able to get his rifle, does anyone think that maybe he might have just rolled a couple of home-made pipe bombs into the church? As said here and so many other places, he wanted to kill people and the rifle was the most expedient thing on hand but denying that to him would not have dissuaded him by any means. He also could have driven a truck through the front door and set the place on fire.

BTW, did I hear correctly that the friendly shooter who hit him twice might be charged with something ???? I sure hope not.

I agree with this too, but the whole incident shows it to be twice as stupid as originally thought- not only does it not block on that front; but in the weird stupid ****ing corner case that it was designed to do something- it FAILED miserably, LOL.

Actually this entire thing is a graphic episode of "Why the general public should never, ever trust the government to protect them from danger". In this incident the government failed

-WRT his service the .gov probably failed at least once, if not possibly multiple times, incarcerate this POS. Strike one.

-Guy escapes looney bin thing, gov does nothing. Strike two.

-Guy buys guns because some government lackey forgot to put shit in a computer, or this simply never happened because his "conviction" was on the edge and not quite at the bar for DQ. Strike three.

Although in the third case, as you correctly state- it probably wouldn't have mattered anyways- particularly given that the felony trap of "prohibited person trying to buy a gun" = Jail is almost never enforced (if someone looks at NICS confirmed denials # and correlates the denial # to a number of gun cases where someone went to prison, unless the buyer has an open warrant on them or something. (which adds an extra, easier to convict felony to the pile), I doubt that number is anywhere near the number of confirmed denials. It's probably a fraction of a percent. So even if this guy DID get flagged by NICS, the odds of him actually being arrested for an attempt are probably lost in the noise.... (at least if someone argued that a violent PP getting thrown in jail could have stopped something, thats at least slightly credible... but this literally almost never happens in reality. ) All of this compounds into - "NICS is just feel good bullshit. " like the rape scanners on the airplanes, etc. It's just a very early form of security theater that even in the NRA participated in, in a vain attempt to make morons "feel good" about "doing something" about "stopping bad guys from getting guns" etc.

I know you know this - but others reading may not know that BATFE doesn't really prosecute straws and PPs attempting to buy firearms at any statistically meaningful rate. If you start digging into the raw numbers, there enforcement appears to basically be a joke. Federal prisons are not filled with tons of people who tried to straw for someone, nor are they filled with prohibited persons whose offense was attempting to buy a handgun as a prohibited person...

I guess we might call that STRIKE FOUR against .gov bullshit. [laugh]

-Mike

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Had he not been able to get his rifle, does anyone think that maybe he might have just rolled a couple of home-made pipe bombs into the church? As said here and so many other places, he wanted to kill people and the rifle was the most expedient thing on hand but denying that to him would not have dissuaded him by any means. He also could have driven a truck through the front door and set the place on fire.

I think the deal/reasoning behind the NICS fappers is that the usual "we don't need moar lawz, we should ask the government to enforace the existing lawz!!!!" NRA badge carrying trollop/moron/retard response to this is that, if the laws were actually FULLY enforced in this case, he would have been bagged for one or two felonies for even attempting a buy as a PP, and he would have been incarcerated. Kinda hard to kill a bunch of people from inside federal prison. Or at least he would have to wait several years before executing his plan, etc. This sort of scenario panning out in real life though, is typically a rainbow unicorn fairy tale; and even if he was a PP in NICS, worst that probably would have happened is a denial and that would have been the end of it, despite the fact that he probably just committed at least a couple federal felonies in even attempting to buy the gun(s). Pro RKBA people trying to convert antis by knob-polishing horse shit like background checks is generally a waste of time; because the government has already shown that it cannot even handle the responsibilities presented to it with the existing system never mind one involving "moar laws". Whats that saying? "The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result". And anyone who sits there and tells me "well if they just did a better job of enforcing the lawz" basically needs some duct tape over their mouth- people have been saying that shit since Reagan was in office, and if BATFE was that defective 30+ years ago, does anyone really think things are gonna change? That's like saying Kim Jong Un is gonna stop eating cake and go on weight watchers... or that the Cleveland Browns or the NY giants are going to turn things around and go to the Superbowl this year.... all things which are not realistically happening. [laugh]

BTW, did I hear correctly that the friendly shooter who hit him twice might be charged with something ???? I sure hope not.

It's rural TX, that will never happen. Outside of him giving a statement to the kopsch, I doubt he is even being "investigated" for any wrongdoing.

-Mike

The Dems will keep mentioning this as another opportunity for a national AWB.

That's cute, but it's not happening- The metrics and the memetics of this particular event don't fit their narrative; the fact that a citizen eventually intervened and likely saved a lot of lives is something they don't want to have to talk about. If we were talking about 50-100 toddlers getting smoked in NYC (or some other moonbat enclave here) the narrative would be completely different and you'd be hearing that drum for months instead of a week or less.

Even if an AWB renewal is fronted I doubt if its going to get much support outside of hard core gun hating invulnerable district moonbats in congress. The dem party is undergoing a shit-storm right now and the smarter ones know that waxing about gun control is not going to help them fix their problems. I am waiting for that "moment" when one of them snaps (say a southern democrat) and just tells their "comrade" that is talking about gun control to just shut the **** up. I am hoping these DNC leaks and all that scandal corrodes them such that they have to face the fact that, nationally, they will need the support of middle america and you don't get that by shitting on gun owners.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom