Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

Its a lot worse than that

The athiest leftist turd walked around the outside of the church shooting into the interior blindly

THEN he entered the church and began shooting people directly

When he exited a neighbor enguaged with a rifle injuring him and a pursuit in a vehicle ensued

More tolerance and diversity from leftists

Yes, I know. I was responding to Preppers question. It's good that someone was outside the church to engage him. It's a shame that no one in the church was able to engage him. At least it appears that way from reports so far.

I encourage anyone who carries to actively break the state laws and local venue policies at every opportunity. Nobody is looking out for your safety and if you don't do it for yourself and your fellow citizens(antifa commies and homicidal mudslimes deliberately excluded as they are NOT your fellow citizens they are proven enemies) then your shit is in the breeze.

This is NOT a fuvcking game anymore folks, this is a publicly declared war. Grab your damned bootstraps and do what is necessary to preserve your way of life.

For years I have heard gun grabbers and leftists say shit like " If it saves just one life".

How many lives did that armed citizen save?

Then I've also constantly heard them say " the police are there to protect you ".

Doesn't seem like it . Where the hell were they when this whole thing went down.

Another constant refrain from leftist gun grabber types is : " only the police are adequately trained to use a weapon "

Really ? How many shots did this armed citizen take? I bet he didn't empty one magazine. If the police were there - they would have gone thru their whole ammunition budget in 5 minutes. I bet if somebody sat down and did an actual source verified study the amount of ammunition expended by the police during an incident like this church shooting, vs. that expended by an armed citizen is exponentially different. This is important because firstly all those bullets go somewhere. And secondly because it's yet another data point that exposes left wing anti-gun bullshit.

Last edited:
For years I have heard gun grabbers and leftists say shit like " If it saves just one life".

How many lives did that armed citizen save?

Then I've also constantly heard them say " the police are there to protect you ".

Doesn't seem like it . Where the hell were they when this whole thing went down.

Another constant refrain from leftist gun grabber types is : " only the police are adequately trained to use a weapon "

Really ? How many shots did this armed citizen take? I bet he didn't empty one magazine. If the police were there - they would have gone thru their whole ammunition budget in 5 minutes. I bet if somebody sat down and did an actual source verified study the amount of ammunition expended by the police during an incident like vs that expended by an armed citizen is exponentially different. This is important because firstly all those bullets go somewhere. And secondly because it's yet another data point that exposes left wing anti-gun bullshit.

So, you agree with my post correct?

Umm - yeah. Another very "convenient" event.

Geezus - 27 people in a town of 400. Everybody is going to know somebody who got killed.

RE: the "convenient" thing, I saw a couple of videos on Youtube this morning that people did mentioning some chatter on 4Chan and Reddit around some claims that something big was *supposed to * go down right about now (they said Nov 3rd) in regards to all the massive corruption allegations coming out of D.C.

Watch:

Public Mass Arrests of Cabal Starting Soon Says 4Chan Insider

Strange post on /pol/, makes eerie predictions about the coming days

True or not - I think *something* is brewing behind the scenes. It will be interesting to see how this latest shooting plays out.

TL;DW

Last edited by a moderator:
CNN reported that the shooter (the bad one) was denied a carry permit.

Ironically, so are hundreds or thousands of good people in MA and a few other communist areas because of the "may issue" clause.

So, he bought a rifle instead.

In Texas, that would only prohibit carry off one's property. It wouldn't in itself prohibit purchase of hand guns or long guns.

That brings up a question though. It now appears that he was convicted in military court of domestic violence and served a year before he was given a Bad Conduct Discharge. From what I've read a BCD does not make one a Prohibited Person, while a Dishonorable Discharge does.

Would a conviction in a military court show up in a NICS or other background check? Does the military court system enter stuff into NCIC as do civilian courts? Under the Lautenberg Amendment, he disqualified for life. That's if the information is in the system.

Rob, any idea?

CNN reported that the shooter (the bad one) was denied a carry permit.

Apples - Oranges. Texas licenses to carry only cover open and concealed carry off of one's property. There is no permit or license needed to buy a firearm and keep it in one's home.

Ironically, so are hundreds or thousands of good people in MA and a few other communist areas because of the "may issue" clause.

So, he bought a rifle instead.

I believe it has been confirmed that due to his disciplinary charges in the military, as well as the Domestic Violence, he was a PP.

Prohibited from buying a gun. From an FFL who would do the 4473 background check.

Is the 'gunshow loophole' alive and well in TX? Could he have bought his guns from a private seller without a check? Queue the Giffords...

Apples - Oranges. Texas licenses to carry only cover open and concealed carry off of one's property. There is no permit or license needed to buy a firearm and keep it in one's home.

Yes, I know, I lived there for four years. My point was that the denial of a carry permit "for cause" in Texas is a whole lot different than a denial of a carry permit in MA or other communist venue due to a "may issue" clause in the law.....enabling chiefs of police to discriminate for any number of reasons.

There was no law prohibiting open carry on your person in Texas when I lived there and I routinely had a gun sitting openly on my passenger seat or in the glove compartment. Concealed carry was prohibited unless one was an employed security guard, military or a police officer.
Not until Suzanna Hupp's parents were killed in Luby's Cafeteria did concealed carry come to the state. I lived one street from the place several years previous.

Prohibited from buying a gun. From an FFL who would do the 4473 background check.

Is the 'gunshow loophole' alive and well in TX? Could he have bought his guns from a private seller without a check? Queue the Giffords...
Possibly, private sellers are apparently common in the middle of the country. When I was at a gun show in Indiana this Summer there had to have been about half a dozen private sellers with guns, but they were mostly old handguns, Colt's and H&R's. I think it's more likely this POS had that rifle in his possession well before he did time in military prison or discharged.

Possibly, private sellers are apparently common in the middle of the country. When I was at a gun show in Indiana this Summer there had to have been about half a dozen private sellers with guns, but they were mostly old handguns, Colt's and H&R's. I think it's more likely this POS had that rifle in his possession well before he did time in military prison or discharged.

Years (2 decades really) ago when I lived in Colorado folks would have guns available at yard sales. No big deal.

Years (2 decades really) ago when I lived in Colorado folks would have guns available at yard sales. No big deal.

It's a shame what's happened to CO during that time. I grew up there as well, on the front range, the lunatics are running the asylum now. The hordes who have flooded in from CA have not helped.

Supposedly he bought it at Academy, so he would have lied on the 4473 and somehow passed a NICS check. Could have had his wife straw purchase as well if my first sentence ends up incorrect.

Supposedly he bought it at Academy, so he would have lied on the 4473 and somehow passed a NICS check. Could have had his wife straw purchase as well if my first sentence ends up incorrect.

I'm thinking probably straw purchase or a "birthday gift" type of situation.

Then fake news should be spread saying it was an AR. That should bring the truth hoarders out.

#this #seriously

No matter what, this crappy state will be trying to push something else through after this. Buy anything you can, legal or other and keep quiet about it. Don't ask, don't tell. It just may be needed at some point.

Greg

#andthis

Per reason, he was denied a TX CCP but passed four background checks to purchase firearms.

Someone ****ed up. His military conviction was a domestic violence one. Per current law he should have been a PP and that conviction should have been in NICS and resulted in a denial when he went to purchase.

Law enforcement officials confirmed that Kelley did not have a license to carry firearms, but that he was able to pass federal background checks for four separate weapons purchases in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.

Domestic violence convictions, along any felony conviction and dishonorable discharges from the military would disqualify one from gun ownership. Kelley's "bad conduct" discharge would not have disqualified him from firearm ownership, and it is not clear whether his assault conviction would have.

However, the fact that the crimes he was convicted of carried a combined sentence of over a year in jail may have made him ineligible to buy or possess a firearm.

According to law enforcement officials, Kelley purchased a Ruger AR-556 rifle from an Academy Sports & Outdoors store in San Antonio, Texas. Officials say that he passed a background check at the store.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/11/06/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-texas-chur

Apparently, he bought the rifle from an FFL in April 2016. Somehow passing the Background Check after his court-martial in 2012 and his discharge from the Air Force.

. Kelley purchased the Ruger AR-556 rifle in April 2016 from an Academy Sports & Outdoors store in San Antonio, a law enforcement official told CNN.

When Kelley filled out the background check paperwork at the store, he checked the box to indicate he didn't have disqualifying criminal history, the official said. He listed an address in Colorado Springs, Colorado when he bought the rifle, the official said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/heres-what-we-know-about-texas-church-shooter-devin-kelley

Per reason, he was denied a TX CCP but passed four background checks to purchase firearms.

Someone ****ed up. His military conviction was a domestic violence one. Per current law he should have been a PP and that conviction should have been in NICS and resulted in a denial when he went to purchase.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/11/06/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-texas-chur

This entire story be swept under the rug at the earliest opportunity. Not fitting very well into any of the preferred gun grabber narratives.

Back
Top Bottom