Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

Never have and never will. My life is worth just as much in a "gun free zone as anywhere else and I'm going to protect it to the best of my abilities regardless of signage.

Along the same line - to the rest of the world you’d be a statistic but to your family and friends you mean everything. This simple idea made me realize the coldness of the State. Your presence would be missed by those who know you and not by anyone else.

It doesn’t get any more “common sense” than that.

Good guy with a rifle stopped it = buried in yesterdays news as fast as possible

The good guy may have used an AR but I doubt that will be a headline if true (they absolutely know what was used to stop the shooter but didn't say other than a rifle)

Prayers here for the victims and their families.

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that individual churches can decide if they want parishioners to open carry. I personally know several folks who conceal carry every time they set foot in their TX churches.
TX penal code 30.06 (yes, really) allows binding signage making concealed carry illegal.

TX penal code 30.07 is similar but for open carry.

BBC is reporting the same:

Posted at19:03
Local citizen 'returned fire during attack'

Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Freeman Martin described the suspect as a young white male, dressed all in black and wearing a ballistic vest.
He told reporters that the shooting started outside the church before the gunman went inside and opened fire. A local citizen returned fire at the suspect, before the gunman fled in a car. The citizen pursued the suspect, who drove off the road and crashed his car. Police found the suspect dead in his car but it is unclear if he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound or from returned fire from the citizen, Mr Martin added.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-41880700

Good guy with a rifle stopped it = buried in yesterdays news as fast as possible

The good guy may have used an AR but I doubt that will be a headline if true (they absolutely know what was used to stop the shooter but didn't say other than a rifle)
Then fake news should be spread saying it was an AR. That should bring the truth hoarders out.

I believe it will turn out the citizen wounded the perp and he bled out and crashed. An armed citizen probably saved lives.

I heard the press conference and the Governor said rifle. Bret Bair just repeated this, but called the gun a shotgun (citizen). Did he make this up?

Update: Now some reporter on fox said died by police or self inflicted gunshot. What lies only minutes after the press conference. He also said citizen engaged the gunman and he dropped his weapon and fled. Did not mention he was engaged with a citizen with a rifle.

Last edited:
Hearing a lot about this POS shooter being an ANTIFA member.
Nothing yet on lamestream media, but, that's the word.

No matter what, this crappy state will be trying to push something else through after this. Buy anything you can, legal or other and keep quiet about it. Don't ask, don't tell. It just may be needed at some point.

Greg

Fox just mentioned good guy with gun stopping the carnage. Holy smokes.
No what will the antis do?

I believe it will turn out the citizen wounded the perp and he bled out and crashed. An armed citizen probably saved lives.

I heard the press conference and the Governor said rifle. Bret Bair just repeated this, but called the gun a shotgun (citizen). Did he make this up?

Other than the press conference I have heard nothing about the neighbor engaging with a rifle (no information on what type) and stopping the shooting only that the perp crashed and died.
We know that the shooter used a Ruger "assault type" rifle but they aren't saying much about the fact that it was stopped by a guy with a gun, not the goverment

Looks like he had dishonorable discharge, so he couldn't of gotten the firearm legally wonder how the press will spin that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CNN just referred to 'a heroic citizen' who stopped the shooting.

It's out now. All over Faceplant as well.
Share the hell out of it once it's proved true.
Need to get truth out past the lamestream. Like Trump and the Twitter account.

My heart breaks for for the families of my brother and sisters killed today.[sad]

Non-TV guy here, saw mentioned a couple of times on a notorious shitposting site that the lower used had no serial number, which could imply a certain type of lower which shall remain nameless. Ive also seen it mentioned that it was a Ruger, which would imply a more traditional lower. Can anyone confirm one way or the other? Other posters were insinuating theyre sort of chipping away at the 2A, bumpstocks, types of lowers, etc.

I have a friend who still lives in the UK, he installs flooring and carpet.

He just had to pay a 1500 pound fine and attend "Anti-Knife crime" workshops because he had a replacement blade dispenser with more than 5 blades in it bolted to the trim saw table in the back of his van. The Magistrate said five spares would be reasonable, not the 14 he had in the container.....

This blew my mind.

Non-TV guy here, saw mentioned a couple of times on a notorious shitposting site that the lower used had no serial number, which could imply a certain type of lower which shall remain nameless. Ive also seen it mentioned that it was a Ruger, which would imply a more traditional lower. Can anyone confirm one way or the other? Other posters were insinuating theyre sort of chipping away at the 2A, bumpstocks, types of lowers, etc.

Texas governor said it was a Ruger.

Back
Top Bottom