Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

Prayers here for the victims and their families.

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that individual churches can decide if they want parishioners to open carry. I personally know several folks who conceal carry every time they set foot in their TX churches.

b) A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a
shoulder or belt holster, on or about the license holder ’s person.

6)on the premises of a church, synagogue, or other established place of religious worship

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/texas.pdf

Also prayers for the families of the victims.

Just saw this on FB, take that for what it is worth.

And then this was posted in the comments, that's what I get for listening to the social meeds.

attachment.php

View attachment 211477

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the type who would have bought his gun(s) legally, passing all required background checks. *Has* anyone heard what guns were used? semi-automatic rifle, we presume, with "Large/high Capacity" magazines?

quick google search found a site which says he may have shot his family first (?).

What info in the piece you quoted, suggests he bought his guns legally and passed background checks?

If it is that guy, based on his history, I’m guessing he’s a PP. Gee, you mean criminals don’t follow the laws....

Not necessarily, all depends on what the maximum sentence that could have been imposed was.

Not all states are retarded like MA where a first time DUI can carry a 2 1/2 year sentence.

Anybody want to guess if a bump stock was used? Maybe the shooter loaded his own ammunition to "make the projectiles more deadly" and now reloading presses and components need to have NICS checks when buying them? Perhaps the shooter was wearing a ballistic vest too?

Ban all those things, they're only used for murder is what the media and the politicians will say.

Not necessarily, all depends on what the maximum sentence that could have been imposed was.

Not all states are retarded like MA where a first time DUI can carry a 2 1/2 year sentence.

It don't matter! A@@face Linsky is dancing over new bans

To the gun control crowd, it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference.
Most of the time it doesn't. If you remember the Navy shooting with that black guy and a shotgun and the Oregon college shooting with another Black guy, those get forgotten real quickly by the media. The only time that a mass shooting wasn't dropped by media talking heads that wasn't a White shooter was Virginia Tech and Pulse Nightclub, and that's mostly due to the death toll involved.

But, since this one seems to be a White shooter targeting a Latino church and after a Muslim truck attack in the media's backyard of Manhattan, you can bet this one will be whipped up like Sandy Hook. So long as the death toll is close to 20.

And now I'm firmly in belief that these mass shootings are conspiracies because now on the SAME EXACT DAY there was a movement on Facebook and Youtube called the 2A Rally, which was staging a rally on state capitals all over the country today, that pretty much AT THE EXACT SAME TIME the people at the 2A Rally would have been rallying this shooting happens.

It's just as suspicious as the Vegas attack where later in the week the SHARE act was going to get a vote in the House commitee and then the Congressman who was shot at baseball practice the week the HPA was going to get a vote.

So, it's clear to me now that any national pro gun movement or when a scheduled pro gun bill is close to some sort of vote in Congress a shooting is going to happen and I FULLY believe that this is Soros, Bloomberg, and DNC money going to this.

So, in 1 month, we had LV, NY, and TX?
That's a shame, an unprecedented frequency of mass murder and terrorism.

Definitely going to be a lot of saber rattling in the coming days.
We can only hope that control of congress and the white house will protect our rights, however I'm not so sure.

Definitely going to be a lot of saber rattling in the coming days.
We can only hope that control of congress and the white house will protect our rights, however I'm not so sure.

The 2A protects our rights - if we are willing to use it as the founders intended.

As much as I feel for the victims, all I can think of is "not again..." we just got winged from the H.4008 bill. Now there is gonna be another push. I need to get me a semi-rifle and ASAP.

The 2A protects our rights - if we are willing to use it as the founders intended.

Very true sir, but it’s a lot easier to let congress take care of it.

I saw a great t shirt the other day that said “the founding fathers would be shooting by now”

And now I'm firmly in belief that these mass shootings are conspiracies because now on the SAME EXACT DAY there was a movement on Facebook and Youtube called the 2A Rally, which was staging a rally on state capitals all over the country today, that pretty much AT THE EXACT SAME TIME the people at the 2A Rally would have been rallying this shooting happens.

It's just as suspicious as the Vegas attack where later in the week the SHARE act was going to get a vote in the House commitee and then the Congressman who was shot at baseball practice the week the HPA was going to get a vote.

So, it's clear to me now that any national pro gun movement or when a scheduled pro gun bill is close to some sort of vote in Congress a shooting is going to happen and I FULLY believe that this is Soros, Bloomberg, and DNC money going to this.

Oh ok if you say so.

I've said this before to a lot of criticism but the truth hurts. The long game has America looking just like Australia when it comes to gun rights...buy, bury, repeat.

Last edited:
Most of the time it doesn't. If you remember the Navy shooting with that black guy and a shotgun and the Oregon college shooting with another Black guy, those get forgotten real quickly by the media. The only time that a mass shooting wasn't dropped by media talking heads that wasn't a White shooter was Virginia Tech and Pulse Nightclub, and that's mostly due to the death toll involved.

But, since this one seems to be a White shooter targeting a Latino church and after a Muslim truck attack in the media's backyard of Manhattan, you can bet this one will be whipped up like Sandy Hook. So long as the death toll is close to 20.

The church's FB page doesnt seem to show that its a Latino church. Looks pretty white to me.
https://www.facebook.com/firstbaptistchurchsutherlandsprings/

Whoa! These are the same idiots who called out Trump for “politicizing” the NY terrorist. Hypocrisy all over the place.

From the murderer’s apparent FB 6 years ago:

View attachment 211488

I don't speak whatever English dialect he's speaking... what's "baby" mean here? Some kind of code for a drug drop or something? And what's "group", like AA or some sex offender group or other thing someone may be required to go to after getting out of prison?

Back
Top Bottom